Scalping Expert Advisor - idea - page 2

Hey there, got it !

What about close position? You use trailing stop option, or tp and sl too ?

Thank's mate !

Germano:
Hey there, got it !

What about close position? You use trailing stop option, or tp and sl too ?

Thank's mate !

I close position and reverse on opposite signal. Sometimes I close it earlier, when move is enough for me. Stop loss is optional (for unexpected critical situations) and it's 18 pips. I'm also using breakeven stop loss moving, after few pips to protect money from losses.

Regards, pretorian1

pretorian1:
I close position and reverse on opposite signal. Sometimes I close it earlier, when move is enough for me. Stop loss is optional (for unexpected critical situations) and it's 18 pips. I'm also using breakeven stop loss moving, after few pips to protect money from losses. Regards, pretorian1

Ok that was clear ! I'm sorry to bother you again, but just for not have any other question, can you post one screenshot about one or more good entry ? Thank's, and take care.

Germano:
Ok that was clear ! I'm sorry to bother you again, but just for not have any other question, can you post one screenshot about one or more good entry ? Thank's, and take care.

Here you are http://charts.mql5.com/2/818/nzdusd-m5-forex-mmcis-group.png that's my entries from today (red - short, blue - long).

Regards, pretorian1

Hello,

Ok nice, i have to setting up better my mt4 i see a lot of difference about my chart and your's can you share a your template ?

If you can thank's in advance!

Always take care !

EDIT : My chart is ok now, let's see what happend, you not need to share your template, thank's so much for your time.

Have nice day !

Germano:
Hello,

Ok nice, i have to setting up better my mt4 i see a lot of difference about my chart and your's can you share a your template ?

If you can thank's in advance!

Always take care !

EDIT : My chart is ok now, let's see what happend, you not need to share your template, thank's so much for your time.

Have nice day !

Sure, here you are

Files:

Good afternoon,

Thank's so much, that can help me so much, howver today is very poor day i mean i've do many trade bad trade.

Let's see tomorrow

Thank's again take care.

Germano

Germano:
Good afternoon,

Thank's so much, that can help me so much, howver today is very poor day i mean i've do many trade bad trade.

Let's see tomorrow

Thank's again take care.

Germano

I have made just 1 trade and it's enough for me for today, entire move was at night and I do not like trade on day like this. Here is my trade, pointed by red line closed on +21 pips.

Hello

Good choise, yes this day is very strange.

I have to know when is a good day for trade and bad for avoid.

Thank's for your time, take care.

Germano:
Hello

Good choise, yes this day is very strange.

I have to know when is a good day for trade and bad for avoid.

Thank's for your time, take care.

It's hard to say when is good day, i recommend trade on different currencies, it's the best way.

Reason: