HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 177

One of my Zone Trades@London Session. Read price actions, check the zones. KACHINGAs on PIPS!

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Files:

one more

Here is another one, bounce off of 311

Files:
gbpjpy.gif  16 kb

WHO IS IN CONTROL?

No loser on eminis this week. Excellent week overall in forex over 1000 pips in just the last 3 days on couple pairs. Guys, we have a winning method, a winning team. Take a look who is in control of the ball at this YM stadium. Last minute, closing update on this trade. Bears took it down to 13018 with my short from 13190 on PAC audible. This was after riding the Bulls earlier.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Files:

CONGRATULATIONS to our key team players in today's winning game as usual!

Chris - 400 plus pips (together with his Dad's trades during London session)- Leading Pips Scorer in today's game. WOW! BIG improvement in a month.

Jim - looking forward to going full time early next year.

Terry - trading with a laptop on high speed wireless in his 18 wheel rig speeding on the freeway.

Mike

Jesse

Stan

Paul said "ive improved so much in 2 weeks EJ!"

Langston

Tino

Trace

John

Bill

Spiros - on the injured [sick] list and did not play this week.

Mart - is on AWOL but check in earlier - having internet access issue.

David

and some other members of our first string players.

To some of our players/members who are sitting on the bench/fence, get into the practice field. If you are having difficulty with your play executions, feel free to ask any of these guys to help out. YOU are in the team, just show up for practice and get in the real game. It so much fun. I realize some of you have full time job and cannot find time to get in the trading room. But if you need any assistance from me or any of the fellow team members, please send me an email and I will connect you with one of them via skype or YM. I will also start an every other Saturday "powow" session to give you all the opportunity to sharpen your skills. We are here to help you become a successful trader rather than just a signal taker. The HAMA family is beyond systems and indicators. But you have to do your part. Also, if you are already doing good with our method on your own, for accountability purposes, please let me know and send me your scores once a week at least. Otherwise, ....

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Water House Capital, Ltd - Slowly But Surely...

WOW! WHC has gone English. During the last several months I have been using the WHC platform, I almost never pay attention to platform "You got email" audible alert as the email contents are written in Russian. Yesterday, I downloaded a new set of WHC MT4 platform from the link I was earlier provided, and much to my surprise, I got the email (along with two others) shown on the screenshot below via their platform.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Files:

Hi, FXCruiser!

I've sent you a PM.

THX

Hi, FXCruiser!

Could you please, ellaborate more on ZONES in THE ZONE - what behind the idea and how it works?

if there is info i missed -can someone put link please?

nina:
Hi, FXCruiser!

I've sent you a PM.

THX

Hello nina,

Got your PM and responded to it earlier. Thanks.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Thank you, FXCruiser!

Right, it's not just set of tools, rules, techniques, etc. (which is changes) - it's people, who make it work...

onetarmizi:
May I know when to get the indicator blue and red dot also yellow dot at the CS like the figure below.

It's zigzag and available on MT4 platform. However, those dots are generated based on custom settings. Our trading tools and indicators are available only as use benefit to our members at different levels. Similar indicators maybe available elsewhere in this forum and/or in the net.

Please note that zigzag is only one of the indicators/tools within the Goldeneye. By itself, it is not the basis of our trading system.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Reason: