HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 159

TO ALL HAMA Traders Lounge Members, readers of this thread and Mr. iGoR:

Mr. iGoR has recently sent me a PM [private message] with another of his intimidation that he will post ALL of the indicators I use. Yes, like I really care now, beg him please do not and I go run away. hahaha!

So, publicly I would like to welcome iGoR to go ahead and post them indicators here or wherever he choose to do so. Anyhow, what the heck, it's iGoR what else can I expect.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
Yeah, ssotiro. Hey, thanks for all those music. I have the play Zorba but it's Greek to me. Gotta get hold of the movie with Anthony Quinn. You dance like that?

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

It's something all Greeks have to know how to do. lol

I'm glad you liked it. If you ever get the chance, try to read the book. It's better.

Can't join the room for a while. I'm away.

Have fun.

Patch:
kjhfdgjfhdghdf

Thank you so much for posting that this thread/trading system is closed. I too have sent requests for access and have not received the courtesy of any reply, online or email or pm.

Indeed, if it is all closed, I hope someone posts this in bold caps on the first page. It seems like simple, common sense and polite to boot. No big deal.

Patch the Pirate

In VA

Lighten up Patch. I will soon patch up with you. I have been out sick and this is my first 24 hours back online.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

If this system is closed, Please put it on the front page...

kjhfdgjfhdghdf

Thank you so much for posting that this thread/trading system is closed. I too have sent requests for access and have not received the courtesy of any reply, online or email or pm.

Indeed, if it is all closed, I hope someone posts this in bold caps on the first page. It seems like simple, common sense and polite to boot. No big deal. It just helps to communicate and let folks know what is going on.

Patch the Pirate

In VA

[FXCruiser -- I didn't know you were sick. SeaAloe (formerly SeaSilver) keeps me going through thick and thin, long hours, et. al.]

Earlier this month, I introduced to some members of the HAMA Traders Lounge a Scalp and Trend method to power the H2 System or as a stand alone trading technique, called the Z CREST. Here is an overview of that method.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Files:

Here is how the Z CREST was applied on ER2 and GBPJPY today's trades on the early downtown bus ride. KACHINGAs! 4 points per contract minus commission on ER2 live trade on AMP Ninja Trader platform and 58 pips per lot net of spread on GBPJPY.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Huy500

Works on EUR/USD and EUR/CHF H1

Adjustment to not change

Small quantity of the bargains but twice

Good luck

Files:
huy500.rar  9 kb

Devid R:

Adjustment to not change

Good luck

What the heck was that?

Devid R:

Adjustment to not change

Good luck

Diito what was dat?

A Zigzag is a zigzag, is a zigzag! It's dynamic. It paints; it repaints, choose your own color to match. It moves, it jumps, it wiggles, it will even dance for you.. I remember the criticisms I got with the Z3 Goldeneye. Oh, yeah, that no way I can use zigzag and make it work. Well, now with zigzag, YOU can follow the bouncing pip, follow the riding pip, follow ZoRRo, zip zap the pips, etc.. The point is Zigzag works for what it is supposed to do. For our purposes, it's like your GPS [whatever that is] giving you direction and a good ride from point A to point B or from point H2 to point Z3. On the other hand, it can be tricky and can give you continuous false signals. For this reason, I held up on the Z3 Goldeneye. Someone told me that it took him over 2 years to understand zigzag and develope his system. I didn't think it was that complicated but the brain sometimes needs to come into play. It took me less than 30 days to put together a trading method with it. But the method is beyond Zigzag and it has to be, to minimize the risk factor inherent in zigzag and to trading near top or bottom.

Here is an overview of how I use zigzag along with the H2 Trend Steps and other trading tools we have developed from the ground up. The zigzag version I used should have less of the repainting issue; just the necessary extra movements. You will see how that will later give you the better edge.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Reason: