My method to trade

Dear all,

This is my system I'd like to introduce to you all. I've traded it for many months with very nice results. The "rules" are simple, there're nothing new here, based on CCI (89), CCI (270) and some other tools. Using these tools, I would like to say thanks to the authors of them.

Buy:

1. CCI (270) > 0

2. CCI (89) <= -100

3. Sema4x signal appeared

4. ASCsignal appeared

Sell:

1. CCI (270) < 0

2. CCI (89) >= 100

4. ASCsignal appeared

I don't trade anything smaller than M15, stop-loss 100 pips and TP about 20 - 30 pips or exit when an opposite Sema4x signal appears.

An example:

Just give it a try. I hope you will not be disappointed.

Thanks!

Files:

fxngold:
Dear all,

This is my system I'd like to introduce to you all. I've traded it for many months with very nice results. The "rules" are simple, there're nothing new here, based on CCI (89), CCI (270) and some other tools. Using these tools, I would like to say thanks to the authors of them.

Buy:

1. CCI (270) > 0

2. CCI (89) <= -100

4. ASCsignal appeared

Sell:

1. CCI (270) < 0

2. CCI (89) >= 100

4. ASCsignal appeared

I don't trade anything smaller than M15, stop-loss 100 pips and TP about 20 - 30 pips or exit when an opposite Sema4x signal appears.

An example:

Thanks!

Hi Fxngold,

Your setup looks interesting; do you mind to share indis and/or template? I suppose best time frames are over 1H...?

Thanks in advance

Brax64

A running trade

This is a running trade I made on EUR/JPY, daily timeframe. More than +100 pips now. Not too bad!

Files:
cci89.mq4  4 kb
cci270.mq4  4 kb

Idi and template

The template and indicators were added in post 1. Try it!

Waiting for a LONG signal

My system says that we can wait for a LONG signal on E/U H1 now!

Closed the trade on E/J

OOpss... The trade on E/J was closed with +155 pips due to the trailing-stop EA.

I am all setup.. ill follow with interest..

Both of the positions on A/U and E/U reached TP price.

Both of the positions on A/U and E/U reached TP price. Collected +80 pips.

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your system! I put the template on chart and on left the price tag not moving. You have same suggestion?

Can you post other file?

Thanks

p1253:
Hi,

Thanks for sharing your system! I put the template on chart and on left the price tag not moving. You have same suggestion?

Can you post other file?

Thanks

Do you mean the WSS signal? I add it right now, sorry. But it is just for reference.

Files:
wss.ex4  7 kb

fxngold:
Dear all,

Buy:

1. CCI (270) > 0

2. CCI (89) <= -100

4. ASCsignal appeared

Sell:

1. CCI (270) < 0

2. CCI (89) >= 100

4. ASCsignal appeared

An example:

Thanks!

Thanks for the share.

I have two questions.

1) What would be the result if we use it in TF of 5 min. I prefer to use TF of less than 5 and below for intra day scalps. Will the noise be much higher. Any filters that which we can adopt ?

2) From the charts, i see that the tops and bottoms or picked exactly. Does it do so? I have a feeling that ASC signal repaints?

Regards

Saivenkat

Reason: