I'm only asking for 1 good EA - page 2

no one have such system but if someone has it he never share his strategy or EA

Sergey Golubev:

CyberiaTrader - expert for MetaTrader 4 

The professional EA intended for trading on the currencies with the 2 points spread and on the M1 period. It works very good on the flat markets with the good volumes. The personal trade performing technologies are implemented: working by cross-rates, automatic calculation of the lots by the specified risk, working with several currencies, automatic determination of the modelling period, autocorrection of the StopLoss value with the specified coefficient of the confidence to the market and many other things. The EA realizes the pipsing technology, the technology of shady StopLoss determination...

Tell me about ressurecting a 2006 post!!!

:D

Minions Labs:

I think we have a new record, 12 years and 3 months, by Sergey him-self. :-D

Alain Verleyen:

The thread was resurrected by somebody else who I suppose deleted their post. That brought this thread to the top and I guess that Sergey didn't realise that it was an ancient topic.

Keith Watford:

The thread was resurrected by somebody else who I suppose deleted their post. That brought this thread to the top and I guess that Sergey didn't realise that it was an ancient topic.

I know but without proof Sergey is responsible :-D

Minions Labs:

Yes, I will tell:

some spammer posted on this thread day before yesterday (his post was next after 2006's post).
And his post was deleted (because of spam).

But as we know - the thread with deleted posts are going to the top of the forum (this thread was on the top after that).

So, when I see this old thread to be on the top of this section - I have 3 options to re-act:

• irnore the situation that the thread with the last post of 2006 is on the top of the forum;
  • delete old thread;
  • make a post to the thread "to refresh the situation".

I selected to make a post: I found same or similar EA on CodeBase and made a post about it.
Nothing strange.

Sergey Golubev:

CyberiaTrader - expert for MetaTrader 5 

The EA makes from 100 to 300% per day with the default settings. Previously, the EA has been distributed by my company among commerce clients only. Now, I think, some of its ideas will be helpful for many traders. I do not recommend using this code on a real trading account. You may do that on flat markets, however, at your own risk.

Besides, it is very famous EA (old but famous) - old forum threads:

-----------

Neural Network: EAs

1. CyberiaTrader EA: discussion thread and EAs' thread.
  2. Self learning expert thread with EAs' files here.
  3. Artificial Intelligence EAs threads: How to "teach" and to use the AI ("neuron") EA thread and Artificial Intelligence thread
  4. Forex_NN_Expert EA and indicator thread.
  5. SpiNNaker - A Neural Network EA thread

Alain Verleyen:

Now we're going to have people trying to beat this record by intentionally resurrecting old posts!

I found a post about the Beta release of MT4 from 2004 . . . .

:-D

When is already awaken, I found it interesting to spend some time today to try to modify the original CyberiaTrader - expert for MetaTrader 4. (as it was mentioned and saw it - first time)

Attached / included maybe not perfect because I changed it in Linux -text editor, by logic, but main trade-able logic is untouched (at least I think so) only less parameters for optimizing.

*- Changed lots calculating.

*- Included half lots taken as scalp and rest lots with trailing.

*- removed print sections, for smaller logs.

*- modified some values from double to int - as should be.

*- shortened the code.

Note: because of the changes, expert may not behaviour the same as the original, and can't be probably applied same sets for same results.

I apologize, because I can't test it as I am in/on Linux, and can't install mt4 (and I don't like even to turn on the power of my MS-Windows..pc's, sry). Using only text-editor.

If it works for you for good results "happy trading". ^_-

Files:
C-Trader.mq4  27 kb

Anthony Garot:

Now we're going to have people trying to beat this record by intentionally resurrecting old posts!

I found a post about the Beta release of MT4 from 2004 . . . .

:-D

I will wait 2024 to crush the record :-D
Reason: