Good Indicator need development ( Nabile29 )

hi programmers ,

an arabic trader design a very good series of indicators , thsi man called ( Nabile ) , and his indicator doing very very good this what most tester say .

anyhow there is a problem with this indicator and we need to solve a mean problem for this indicator

its work only with the old biuld 180 ( interbank 4 ) , so if you try to fix the indicator at any new version its disappear .

we need a programmer to make his suggestion to run this indicator with MT4 ( new varsion ) 190 ....the main problem with this indicator its not work with any M4 if the meta upgarde to 190 or any version over 184 ( as i know )

i sent invitation for mr. Nabile to be here with us for any support

Nabile indicator show a lines on the chart as hte foloowing :

red line mean stop loss

green line mean Sell

blue line mean Revers possible line

Binkline mean First target

Yellow line mean 2nd target

see a sreenshot of the chart with Nabile29 indicator

Files:

And can you reveal how we can work on this indicator without its code ? Are we supposed to use our magic ?

ahlan was sahlan bel ekhwa el 3rab,

this is just a zigzag with fibo applied to it,

I created the attached indicator which will exactly do this,

note that as the zigzag changes the lines will change

Files:
ziko123.ex4  7 kb

updates version, one of the lines wasn't deleted

Files:
ziko123_1.ex4  7 kb

What are the meanings of every color, and can u make it as parameters to your indicator?

Thanks

Ziko123 could you post the mq4 code for your indicator, thanks !

ziko123:
ahlan was sahlan bel ekhwa el 3rab,

this is just a zigzag with fibo applied to it,

I created the attached indicator which will exactly do this,

note that as the zigzag changes the lines will change

That's right.

Just attach this indicator to GBPCHF M5 tf and see how the buy will be changed to sell on historical data.

This idea may be very good if one this possible indicator will be based not on zigzag.

leeb:
Ziko123 could you post the mq4 code for your indicator, thanks !

attached is the mq4

Files:
ziko123.mq4  6 kb

Hello ziko123,

Thank you for this excellent indicator which I will test quickly.

I think that this combination between the zigzag and fivbo is a very good interesting mixture.

BrunoFX:
Hello ziko123,

Thank you for this excellent indicator which I will test quickly.

I think that this combination between the zigzag and fivbo is a very good interesting mixture.

I think this indicator is useless, it is good when a new zigzag is formed and the timeframe you are using it on is trending,

if the time frame you are using it on is ranging then you will be stopped a lot, don't try it on less than 1H, if you tried it on EURUSD, 1H today then it looks great, but there is other situations were it failed

Indeed, I know the zigzag well to have tested it and employed during several months and on h1 because the other FT are too confused and not valid for the ZZ

Reason: