Need help indentifying indicator - page 33

Dynamic trend

Hi all

Please where can i find this indicator for metatrader?

Cheers

Files:

Trading is not a money making machine. There are a lotta factors which need to be looked at & all those come with time and experience. Initially i would recommend you to practice in demo account for atleast 6 months. Coz dis is market, nuttin is permanent here. Every day is a new day. Even the biggest analysts make mistakes. Risk Management is also one of the major factors which should be taken into consideration. All the Best!!!

Files:

Cryten:
I'm in a good mood today

thats just plain mean!

I don t really believe in demo accounts to be honest,

it s like playing poker without putting money in!

you can for a month or 2, max, but you will learn best n real money accounts

colin77:
Hi all

Please where can i find this indicator for metatrader?

Cheers

very nice indicator, will be a good filter. anyone has this? thanks

tomo1:
I don t really believe in demo accounts to be honest,

it s like playing poker without putting money in!

you can for a month or 2, max, but you will learn best n real money accounts

You are correct, but I think he means you can best start trading a demo account in order to learn and develop a system.

I would say trade a demo for a few months, then start with a small budget and is this works out you can throw in the big money.

breakout system at market open

looking for asia open/ london open / new york open breakout system

many thanks

Mp -- demo accounts

in my opinion, those who trade demos for a short time, and especially the ones foolish enough to start with 50K USD fake money, do themselves the greatest disservice and join that exclusive 95% club faster than anyone else in the universe.

Ive been teaching a small group on demo for quite a period of time and while i average 350 pips a day, many are coming up fast behind me, which is to the good, as i see it.

My thoughts revolve around the simple thoughts of how brain surgeons and pilots are taught, with BOTH having a large amount of "simulator" time.

The problem with teaching and learning forex is there is NO real method that teaches the DISCIPLINE of trading and teaches it WITH discipline which allows ANYONE to decide at ANYTIME that they are ready to go throw their money in a large hole.

My ideas hinge on doing it on demo for so long that its horribly boring BUT you start to manage over a 90% win rate --- at that point, you can then face the psychological problems of using REAL MONEY which alters your trading by a quantum leap.

But if you NEVER have to think about doing a correct trade and ONLY have to think about managing your money, you become so far ahead of the others that there is no comparison available.

For that reason, based on true teaching and learning principles, I firmly believe you must learn how forex WORKS far more importantly than learning some "system" that may or may not work for your method of trading.

Unfortunately, the world wants it simple and earning significantly more than the best brain surgeons, while completely possible once equity is built, takes a bit more than a few weeks or months in the simulator --- it takes KNOWING what the market is doing and being able to anticipate its moves.

Personally, while I know its an impossibility, i would love to see that 95% rate reduced to something like 25% but as long as people continue to spend only a short time on demos, trust in a system they dont even understand and keep pouring money into the system (which simply LOVES you for doing it) there are gonna be tons of losers every single day !

enjoy and trade well

mp

jova:
You are correct, but I think he means you can best start trading a demo account in order to learn and develop a system. I would say trade a demo for a few months, then start with a small budget and is this works out you can throw in the big money.

MP Claims 350 pips a day

X that by 1 lot, and you're a millionaire in a couple of months.

Include the facts he supposedly runs a hedge fund with a average post per day rating of 5+

He must be the biggest pile of shit here- it's your choice to listen to him- he thinks he's a messiah.

mp6140:
in my opinion, those who trade demos for a short time, and especially the ones foolish enough to start with 50K USD fake money, do themselves the greatest disservice and join that exclusive 95% club faster than anyone else in the universe.

Ive been teaching a small group on demo for quite a period of time and while i average 350 pips a day, many are coming up fast behind me, which is to the good, as i see it.

My thoughts revolve around the simple thoughts of how brain surgeons and pilots are taught, with BOTH having a large amount of "simulator" time.

The problem with teaching and learning forex is there is NO real method that teaches the DISCIPLINE of trading and teaches it WITH discipline which allows ANYONE to decide at ANYTIME that they are ready to go throw their money in a large hole.

My ideas hinge on doing it on demo for so long that its horribly boring BUT you start to manage over a 90% win rate --- at that point, you can then face the psychological problems of using REAL MONEY which alters your trading by a quantum leap.

But if you NEVER have to think about doing a correct trade and ONLY have to think about managing your money, you become so far ahead of the others that there is no comparison available.

For that reason, based on true teaching and learning principles, I firmly believe you must learn how forex WORKS far more importantly than learning some "system" that may or may not work for your method of trading.

Unfortunately, the world wants it simple and earning significantly more than the best brain surgeons, while completely possible once equity is built, takes a bit more than a few weeks or months in the simulator --- it takes KNOWING what the market is doing and being able to anticipate its moves.

Personally, while I know its an impossibility, i would love to see that 95% rate reduced to something like 25% but as long as people continue to spend only a short time on demos, trust in a system they dont even understand and keep pouring money into the system (which simply LOVES you for doing it) there are gonna be tons of losers every single day !

enjoy and trade well

mp
Reason: