Trend Signal - page 2

newdigital:
I just start to thing: why we need this Trendsignal indicator?

I created template for M5 timeframe (zip file). Place this (unzip before) file to /templates folder (C:\Program Files\MetaTrader4\templates for example), all the indicators in /indicators folder (C:\Program Files\MetaTrader4\experts\indicators for example), compile indicators.

And then open GBPUSD M5 timeframe chart, right mouse click on the chart, choose "Template" from menu, then No5 template.

I like it!!

I know this "indicator". It has been implemented in Xtick platform. The screen you've posted is from that platform.

If you want my advice, forget about it.

It paint the past.

You can read more about that "indicator" on Xtick forum.

Guys from Xtick created it, because users wanted them to do so. It's based on MT4 indicator which also is a piece of crap.

Download trial from Xtick and you will find it there

Greets

Braindancer:
I know this "indicator". It has been implemented in Xtick platform. The screen you've posted is from that platform.

If you want my advice, forget about it.

It paint the past.

You can read more about that "indicator" on Xtick forum.

Guys from Xtick created it, because users wanted them to do so. It's based on MT4 indicator which also is a piece of crap.

Download trial from Xtick and you will find it there

Greets

yes..thats what i found from Xtick charting software...so i post the screenshot & the indicator properties hoping someone can code it for metatrader platform.

thanks newdigital for yur valuable indicators!..

Hi

Trendsignal indicator seems to have the same code that asctrend .

Hi CP6

Have you read the Xtick forum ??

First there was an MT4 indicator, then guys converted it to XTick.

It's probably one of those which have already been posted by newdigital.

I have it somewhere, but under some stupid name, after all it doesn't matter, you'll see it's loss of time

Have you used that indicator on Xtick,

tell me, have you made any money with it

I tell you it's loss of time.

Greets and happy trading

Braindancer:
Hi CP6

Have you read the Xtick forum ??

First there was an MT4 indicator, then guys converted it to XTick.

It's probably one of those which have already been posted by newdigital.

I have it somewhere, but under some stupid name, after all it doesn't matter, you'll see it's loss of time

Have you used that indicator on Xtick,

tell me, have you made any money with it

I tell you it's loss of time.

Greets and happy trading

no, i didnt read the forum...i download the Xtick demo just to find wether there is a valuable stuff there & look like the "sell" "buy" indicator very interesting...now im still trying the indicator that ND posted.

thanks

cp6

ea with indicator

Hi All

Please assist, I do not have any programming skills, I came across this indicator on mql4codebase website.

Please can you help me develop the ea with the indicator attached.

with the following rules:

up arrow - buy (with trake profit and trailing stop of 5)

down arrown - sell (with take profit and trailing stop of 5)

Awaiting favourable reply.

W.Forex

Files:

Indicator drakon

This indicator drakon http://www.inddrakon.narod.ru searching for a current moment in the market history. All similar moments shows in one picture. Builds channel as a graphic of prices. To use indicator, need to save history file from Metatrader4 (EURUSD60.csv) in disc c:\ and open indicator.

Download http://www.inddrakon.narod.ru/inddrakon.exe

Q2MA indicator with some interesting signals q2ma.mq4

Files:
q2ma.gif  57 kb
q2ma.mq4  4 kb
Reason: