Regression lines

Anyone Trading with a regression curve indicator or know where to find it?

Basically what I'm looking for is an indicator that shows three regression lines using the quadratic equation (Open, High, Low). They are curvilinear second order regression which is like a regular regression line, but curves slightly with the price trend.

I noticed the picture below from someone else's post but can't find anything like it. This looks like what I've been trying to find but I'm not sure.

Thanks for anyone that can help.

Files:
eurusd.gif  15 kb

Nobody has seen that indicator (in the picture) before?

Yes I have seen that one in this forum, it is somewhere in the shi threads, look for russian version

increase:
Yes I have seen that one in this forum, it is somewhere in the shi threads, look for russian version

I went though downloaded them all and none of the channels "bent" like the one in the picture above. They were just variations of a standard channel. Anyone else have an idea where this might be?

mmccormac:
I went though downloaded them all and none of the channels "bent" like the one in the picture above. They were just variations of a standard channel. Anyone else have an idea where this might be?

Your really into the Golden Arches, looking hard for the CR indicator. I have an indicator called "urvony", might be close. PM me your email, ill drop it to ya whenever I get back on here.

= secXces

mmcormac

Can I get your BBFlat indicator please?

Increase

Check this

Thanks!

Thanks for your help everyone!

Does that work?

I wonder what parameter should be the best.

I mean...is that a powerful tool? Can you give me some instruction?

Reason: