"stella"...i think you will like her - page 2

Now I can officially tell you for sure that the dots change positions. Look at these 2 charts for gold before and gold after. The blue square in the gold after chart indicates where the dot orginally was as of the gold before chart.

kev

Files:
gold_before.bmp  1478 kb
gold_after.bmp  1297 kb

Hi Kev,

Just a quick suggestion, if you save your pics as jpg instead of bitmap they will be a quarter the size and will download and display for everyone a lot quicker.

ok the "dot" moved...............but look at it this way i would have entered the trade on the FIRST position of the "dot" before it moved and would then be waiting for my exit signal,i think its actually a benifit that it keeps moving to the new high/low as its just pinpointing the entry of the next trade,i already confessed at the top of the thread i dont know a lot about how the indicators are programmed,sometimes you can think to much and delve to deep(i think) you trust your watch to tell you the time and dont have to open it up every 5 mins to see the internals of it,its only been a day using this but so far today it has given me almost 100 pips,if it does that tomorrow and the next day and so on,i dont care if the "dot" does a highland fling along the chart.............heres a thought maybe it works because its NOT meant to .............hope i dont sound as if im having a rant,cos im not i know the purpose of the forum is to tweek and prod and probe but sometimes you can do it too much................anyway wats the point if sometimes the "dot" moves is it not just like most other indicators that paint the past when you look at the past on a chart?????????

p.s.......im currently in a trade on the 4hour eur/jpy thats up 21 pips at the moment and the chart has made 2 new highs and the "dot" is still were it was when i entered the trade????? maybe if i closed down then opened up again the "dot will have adjusted itself,i will check

well just closed down and opened up again and yes the "dot moved to the new high,so it is just painting the past,dont see how it will change the trade because the majority of the time there is not a new high or low made so it stays in the same place,and in fact you could use a new high low to enter a new trade at a better price since you know that price is going down or up.............

rollingstone:
Hi Kev, Just a quick suggestion, if you save your pics as jpg instead of bitmap they will be a quarter the size and will download and display for everyone a lot quicker.

Right, take times to download...

Hi thestellaman,

You are right, sometimes i use it as an early signal, but since the signal will change (sometime), and i will wait for a confirmation from other indicators. Any way it's a nice indicator.

Wow I download the indicators 4 hours ago and now making a total of 76 pips with 4 pairs of currency in my demo account.

My wait for red dot to appear and sell when the down arrow appear. I close the order when blue dot appear and buy when blue up arrow appear and so on..

Well I will test it for the next 2 weeks.

Hi stellaman and others,

This is an interesting concept where one indic enters and the other exits.

The red dot does indeed shift as my 5 min chart shows. The vertical brown line is where it started and as I type this it has moved again3 bars to the right. I think it MUST be confirmed with other indics to be a really good tool. Perhaps a minimum TF is the go? The 4 hr is interesting and would suit my style better.

Agree with you on the dot movement but they are like just the indicative direction of the price movement. The final confirmation should be the arrow sign. Hence I am going to trade them base on the arrow direction only.

Do the arrows move as well over time ?

The arrow once appear will not move which is the final confirmation of the buy/sell. The dot will move as time go by until the arrow appear.

Reason: