Ivan`s trading style - page 5

i am not quite familiar with fibo indicator limestreamx..maybe we can find another one..that one that edy share is very good..give fast signal to entry, very good indicator..

edy is that this indicator repaint? if not, this very good for this methods..

now..we got good entry from edy indicator instead of the I-xo..this morning i try use nonlagdot but is not working..now, we need good signal to exit..edy indicator is good for entry but not for exit because this one is to sensitive..actually we can use edy`s indicator for exit but maybe with TP 10 pips..any other idea? limestreamx?edy? and other member?

eddyroza:
actually i'm a newbie with forex...so have a lot indicator and many trading system... so far i'm not have a really system trading yet...but now i'm try to study about how that indi's is working..and i', just to help if you all like it..that all...soorry if i'm do a mistake...

hang tukar nick plak ke.. cam kenal je. anyway there is not a single mistake. i just request for the original and the one that u have coded to compare both of them. it just a request... if u dont want to attach it then it should not be a problem here.. we all are trying to improve this system,so any indic or criticsm is open to discuss... dont get me wrong dude...

how about this indic jess and eddy.. try it and give the result...

Files:

and i use this one to enter and fibo as my exit or TP because it give a NOT to early and NOT to late signal... i dont know what that suppose to mean but u can try and see for urself

Jessica keough:
i am not quite familiar with fibo indicator limestreamx..maybe we can find another one..that one that edy share is very good..give fast signal to entry, very good indicator..

edy is that this indicator repaint? if not, this very good for this methods..

now..we got good entry from edy indicator instead of the I-xo..this morning i try use nonlagdot but is not working..now, we need good signal to exit..edy indicator is good for entry but not for exit because this one is to sensitive..actually we can use edy`s indicator for exit but maybe with TP 10 pips..any other idea? limestreamx?edy? and other member?

hi jessica...thank for reply that...actually you can set input from consig indic--> LSMA = 12 for exit (normal = 18-->entry)..but confirm with stoch 5,3,5 or CCI = 6...you try first and give you opinion...

eddyroza:
hi jessica...thank for reply that...actually you can set input from consig indic--> LSMA = 12 for exit (normal = 18-->entry)..but confirm with stoch 5,3,5 or CCI = 6...you try first and give you opinion...

and this indi not repaint....

limestreamx:
and i use this one to enter and fibo as my exit or TP because it give a NOT to early and NOT to late signal... i dont know what that suppose to mean but u can try and see for urself

hi bro ...baguis jugak indic ni...repaint x?? this is good indic ...you must try this jessica..maybe it's helping you

eddyroza:
hi bro ...baguis jugak indic ni...repaint x?? this is good indic ...you must try this jessica..maybe it's helping you

i dont think that indic repainted.. but sometimes it give too early signal.. i think u should try it and alter it since u can coded an indic...

limestreamx:
i dont think that indic repainted.. but sometimes it give too early signal.. i think u should try it and alter it since u can coded an indic...

aku rasa indic ni sama dengan indic trend detecter indonesia WSS...cuba tgk picture ni...this indic Trade What You See same like Trend Detector Indonesia WSS...

Files:

eddyroza:
aku rasa indic ni sama dengan indic trend detecter indonesia WSS...cuba tgk picture ni...this indic Trade What You See same like Trend Detector Indonesia WSS...

yes maybe the same i suppose... this is what u get when there are a so called "newbie" programmer coded indic and rename it... i get that indic in this forum from one guy... i think u know him better then urself...

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178548

Reason: