Traders joking, the beginning - page 40

Anyone voting for Joe the Plumber ?

MiniMe:
Anyone voting for Joe the Plumber ?

Can I vote for Pamela the Bimbo ?

FerruFx

inzider:
As ask:

How to survive to a bear attack - guide for investor!

Options:

A. Run away - ain't sure...

b. Play dead -maby

C. Fight Back -surely not

D. OutRun your frends

YouTube - Bear Attack

Insider

I always ware running shoes when going in the mountains and take a couple of friends with me, (older ones, which may slow me down but its OK). If a bear attacks then all I have to do is D above out run my frends.

Keit

Thx for the tips!!!!

It sounds a little like what are doing brokers whit little investisors, used as liquidators, NO?

LOL

FerruFx:
Can I vote for Pamela the Bimbo ? FerruFx

How dare you! Do not insult my woman like that!

Linuxser, don't understand what's wrong.

Linuxser:
Marcel, sorry but not that way please. Try at least not to be reported next time.

And please, this is a trading alike forum, no more political jokes.

Because, everybody knows what's next. Then a religion joke, then a racists joke, somebody will not like the joke and a flame war will start. And we can't tolerate that in our community.

Hi Linuxer, I don't undestand why you banned me.

I just wanted to celebrate that I'm now a senior user in this forum, in a fun way, that's why I putted since my 97th post and subsequents bigger, until I made my 100th post, I wanted to say that really don't care if I am now a Senior, I'm just a newbie here, I think many seniors here have passed for this stage too, just 100 hundred posts don't make me the king of Forex, but it certainly says that I'm interested in learn and contribute other people.

Seriously, it was a traders joke. I expect not to be in the wrong place.

marcelcorzo:
Hi Linuxer, I don't undestand why you banned me.

I just wanted to celebrate that I'm now a senior user in this forum, in a fun way, that's why I putted since my 97th post and subsequents bigger, until I made my 100th post, I wanted to say that really don't care if I am now a Senior, I'm just a newbie here, I think many seniors here have passed for this stage too, just 100 hundred posts don't make me the king of Forex, but it certainly says that I'm interested in learn and contribute other people.

Seriously, it was a traders joke. I expect not to be in the wrong place.

Hi,

Because I've got five reports about the posts

Still don't understand what I did wrong.

Please explain me.

I think I was misunderstood.

marcelcorzo:
Still don't understand what I did wrong.

Please explain me.

I think I was misunderstood.

Five members reported the posts considering spam. Enough to do something.

Please, do not flood the thread with a personal conversation. If you still have doubts PM me.

Linuxser,

I think it was just in good nature fun. Please unban Mr. Marcelcorzo if you find it in your heart. He's just excited. And I even made a joke out of it.

Reason: