Traders joking, the beginning - page 603

If you think it's silly to ban a toy like hover boards, then you should check out Laurel, Mississippi, where the city's sheriff has put up 50 street signs in an effort to ban baggy pants. They spent actual taxpayer money on those signs.

Files:
1_2.jpg  48 kb

Mississippi is an "open carry" state, which means you're allowed to carry a gun in public. So for those of you keeping track, AK-47, totally fine. Showing your boxers, "no, not in my town!"

A new poll released today shows Donald Trump is leading the Republican field with 24 percent. How far are we going to let this go? It's almost Thanksgiving. Trump is still leading. Next thing you know, he's winning Iowa, then he takes New Hampshire, then he somehow actually becomes the Republican nominee. And before you know it, Hillary Clinton is president!

Files:
1_3.jpg  31 kb

I saw that one hundred years ago this month, Albert Einstein presented his theory of General Relativity, which explains how gravity works. And it also marks the last time someone actually meant it when they said, “Way to go, Einstein.”

Files:
1_4.jpg  27 kb

Facebook is testing out a new feature that lets you limit the amount of posts you see from an ex you just broke up with. But most people said, "Is there any way to ONLY see posts from the ex I just broke up with?"

Files:
1_5.jpg  29 kb

Donald Trump's daughter Ivanka said that her father loves eating at McDonald's. It makes sense, considering the “McFlurry” is also what Trump asks for when he goes to the barber.
Reason: