Traders joking, the beginning - page 666

Oscar winner Helen Mirren confirmed that she will be appearing in the eighth "Fast and Furious" film. She’ll be playing a respected actress who needs the money.

seekers_:
Oscar winner Helen Mirren confirmed that she will be appearing in the eighth "Fast and Furious" film. She’ll be playing a respected actress who needs the money.

I don't care why she's taken the role to be honest, she's awesome and she'll make the franchize even more awesome.

A Georgia man is facing charges after he tried to enter a Waffle House completely naked. Ugh. Can you imagine? Walking into a Waffle House barefoot?

Authorities are warning people to avoid swimming in some New Jersey rivers because of increased numbers of so-called clinging jellyfish. Though if you're swimming in New Jersey rivers, you're probably not big on warnings.

In a new poll, 35% of Americans say they think Donald Trump will be elected president in November. They also said, "Now if you'll excuse me, I need to finish packing."

A naked restaurant is opening in Japan next month, but apparently they’re banning customers who are overweight, over 60-years-old, or have tattoos. They said the last thing they want at their naked restaurant is a bunch of weirdos.

This was a little controversial: Pope Francis recently said that the majority of modern Catholic marriages are worthless because couples don’t always mean it when they say they’ll love each other forever. And that’s the last time Pope Francis was ever asked to give a best man speech.

Reason: