Traders joking, the beginning - page 559

Three of Donald Trump’s kids have come forward to defend him, and called him “an incredible dad and role model.” Donald was so moved that he wrote one of them back into his will. “I’m not gonna tell you which one . . . it’s Donald Jr.”

In several speeches and interviews, Donald Trump has brought up his book “The Art of the Deal,” and said that Obama would have negotiated a better deal with Iran if he had read it. It got even more awkward for Obama when Iran was like, “It worked for us — you guys got screwed!”

Files:
1_4.jpeg  55 kb

A recent study shows that standing at work for long periods of time is bad for you, after earlier research indicated that sitting for too long at work is bad for you. So really the only thing we know is, work is bad for you.

Files:
1_3.jpg  93 kb

There's a new app out called MileHi that allows users to find people on their flight who are looking to have sex. This app is the most downloaded app at check-in and the most deleted app at baggage claim. No one is finding their soul mate on this app. It must be so frustrating when the guy is like, "I'm not really looking for anything long-term. I'm actually changing planes in Phoenix.

Files:
1_4.jpg  70 kb

Trump said if his presidential campaign fails, he will “ride into the sunset." And if Donald Trump WINS the presidency, Hillary says she's gonna ride off a cliff like Thelma and Louise.

Files:
1_5.jpg  233 kb

This isn’t good. Democratic Congressman Chaka Fattah of Pennsylvania could face up to 100 years in jail, after he was charged with several counts of corruption. Which would explain Chaka’s new name: Chaka Con.
Reason: