[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 20

strangerr:

Hi. Who goes where, I go to 1.4315-30)))

Hi. I'm also aiming for the same area, but the limits will come in handy, it's not evening yet though.

strangerr:

Hi. Who goes where, I am at 1.4315-30)))

Even Obama is thinking of us:

Obama certainly delighted the markets with his unscheduled speech in an attempt to reassure the financial world. The timing was not unreasonable: just before the opening of Asian trading floors. Apparently, the US president was aware of the unrest in the markets when the first traders realised that the weekend had not brought any new decisions on the national debt. Nevertheless, punters were in no hurry to buy up dollars as Obama only assured that all would be well, but the necessary bill had still not been passed.

margaret:

Even Obama is thinking of us:

Obama certainly delighted the markets with his unscheduled speech in an attempt to reassure the financial world. The timing was not unreasonable: just before the opening of Asian trading floors. Apparently, the US president was aware of the unrest in the markets when the first traders realised that the weekend had not brought any new decisions on the national debt. Nevertheless, players were in no hurry to buy dollars, as Obama only assured that everything would be fine, but the necessary bill has still not been passed.

Hi Margaret. We'd better have it in cash)))

strangerr:

Where do you see the entrance...

lotos7:
where do you see the entrance...

There's a door in the bush.))

strangerr:

There's a door in the bushes.)
be careful or someone might shit in the bushes))))

strangerr:

I'm at 1.4050 from 1.4245

strangerr:

Can't you wait for the trend to break?

strangerr:

Hi Margaret. We'd better have it in cash)))
The Wall Street Journal
Putin called the United States a "parasite" because of its debts
The Russian prime minister called the United States a "parasite" because of its huge debt burden, recalling a term used by Soviet leaders to denigrate people who did not work, study or serve the communist state.

DragonSL:

Can't you wait for the trend to break?

I did)))
Reason: