Traders joking, the beginning - page 525

According to a new poll, 48 percent of Americans believe that Hillary Clinton is honest and trustworthy. Then Hillary said, “Actually I just made that poll up.”

Files:
1_2.jpg  31 kb

Apparently there are incriminating texts and emails about what they call deflate-gate. Earlier today Hillary Clinton announced that she would be happy to delete them.

Files:
1_11.gif  84 kb

A zoo in Japan had to issue an apology today because of the name they gave a newborn monkey. They named her Charlotte after the new royal baby in England. The zoo was flooded with angry calls and emails. Can you imagine calling a zoo to complain about what they named a monkey?

Files:
1_3.jpg  33 kb

This deflate-gate scandal raises an interesting question about NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell. Which way does the commissioner look if he's already looking the other way?

Files:
1_12.gif  109 kb

It was really something else, man!" said the cadet policeman to his partner. "When I was off duty Saturday night, I went to this big party, see, and pretty soon I noticed this fabulous little bird giving me the eye. Then she asked me to take her home. And just as soon as we were in the car, she unzipped me and went right down on the old fella - and I still didn't even know her name."

"So what did you do?" asked the other cop.

"Well, I figured this was one situation where I'd shoot first and ask questions afterward."

Files:
1_13.gif  104 kb
Reason: