Traders joking, the beginning - page 527

My wife’s purse was stolen the other day.

It had all her credit cards in it.

I was going to report it but the thief was spending less than she was!

A stockbroker was filling out a job application when he came to the question: "Have you ever been arrested?" He answered no to the question. The next question, intended for those who answered the preceding question with a yes, was "why?" Nevertheless, the stockbroker answered it "Never got caught."

Father is dying. He was at death's door. His two sons were sitting two sides of him.Their family lawyer was also there. He was saying towards his son" I hv n't completed will yet. I have this building which worth $1 million". Elder brother replied "o my dear father!! I am your first son so u should sign it in my name. Younger what u say?" Younger was sad because his father dying and said nothing.

Then his father said "I have $2 million cash in Bank". Elder said "Oh my father after your passing I will have to take the responsibility of everything so pass it to my name. " Younger said nothing and was sorrowful.

Father said " total asset of my business firm is about $10 million". Elder said "Oh my father younger is too young to take the responsibility , so sign in my name." Younger said nothing.

At last father said " I have a debt of $5 million " Elder said "Dear father I am taking all the responsibity. Please give some responsibility to younger too. Younger this debt will be in ur name" Younger said nothing.

According to a list by "Business Insider," Washington University in St. Louis is the college with the best food. While the college with the worst food is the Olive Garden's culinary institute.

Files:
1_6.jpg  62 kb

Actor Morgan Freeman promoted marijuana use in a new interview, saying "I'll eat it, drink it, smoke it, snort it." I'm worried he thinks marijuana is something different.

It was announced yesterday that Tom Brady will be suspended for the season’s first four games for his alleged role in the deflate-gate scandal. Though the NFL says his punishment could be reduced if he commits a real crime.

Files:
1_17.gif  72 kb

Senate Democrats blocked President Obama’s trade bill yesterday because they’re worried it could hurt jobs. It’s not an issue for Republicans, since they’ve all found work as presidential candidates.

Files:
1_18.gif  92 kb
Reason: