[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 20

What about a rise to 1.40? Technically there are a couple of levels there.

torgash:
Do you even understand what is going on with the money to begin with? load up the public with averagecraft for nothing! Come to Siberia once, straight to the Tyva Republic, eh? Look at the fattest coals... then you can talk about non-farms...

We don't, do you? What is going on with them? Enlightenment ....

kvadjagan:
What about a rise to 1.40? Technically there are a couple of levels there.

On the perlos 100-130 p in either direction is easy...

torgash:
Do you have any idea what is going on with the money to begin with? Come to Siberia once, directly to the Tyva Republic, huh? Look at the fattest coals... then you can talk about non-farms...

Of course I know what happens to the money, I even have a degree and experience in banking and finance.

Look, I do not understand what you're writing about, I can certainly understand everything, but your post does not make sense and is beyond my comprehension (though I love puzzles and problems). You want to shine, so please use more comprehensible phrases for the common man. "I can make such conclusions, but this is a forum and I try to express myself with understandable for common people thoughts. I have only one impression from your post: you have problems and want to talk about it?

s_aullma 03.11.2011 19:58

Vizard 04.11.2011 08:36

2481 margaret 04.11.2011 08:59

Now he won't come again...

There you go, attacking the trader. Maybe he expressed the essence of the currency market and we didn't get it... Fat coals are everything!

margaret:

What happens to the money - ...

Decent answer! Hats off to you... You, Margaret, not only teach macroeconomics, but discourse as well.

I've been trying to close an order on euro-frank for 10 minutes now, it says "wrong prices", I haven't set take profit and I can't set it either. It's a disaster...

Larisa:
I've been trying to close an order on euro-frank for 10 minutes now, it says "wrong prices", I haven't set take profit and I can't set it either. It's a disaster...

close on the phone...and change the dtz...

Larisa:

If I restart the terminal... helps sometimes
Reason: