Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 157

poruchik:
I mod. ZUP 102 from jsambung

HI Poruchic,

I'm totally new to harmonic trading but was nicely surprised when you published that Cypher pattern 102.22.

Your pattern does not seem to behave as per instructions I got in the manual (File too big to be uploaded). When your indicator detects a pattern, it does not corresponds with the INSTRUCTIONS IN THE MANUAL OF THE CREATORS. The main issue seems to be the point C between FIBs extension 127,20 & 141,40. This C point is never reached with your indicator.

Enclosed images of exemples.

As I said, I'm totally new and I could be wrong. If I'm not wrong, could you please correct this in a future version, also indicating the entry points and

the 2 targets as per manual? BIG THANKS.

Your set up:

Setup as per creator's rules:

korharmonics_MiniswingDefaults.txt not found,the last error is 0

korharmonics_MiniswingDefaults.txt not found,the last error is 0

I put korharmonics_MiniswingDefaults.txt in C:\Program Files (x86)\WindsorDirect4\experts\files\korHarmonics

I still got the WARNING:File korHarmonics/korharmonics_MiniswingDefaults.txt not found,the last error is 0

I put EURUSD:0 in the korharmonics_MiniswingDefaults.txt Then I got no more WARNINGS

I also got no pattern .gif files saved to my korHarmonic directory. I removed Trend scalper.mq4 from my chart,

Now the alert box works with the correct message and I have many pattern .gif files in my korHarmonics directory

What should be in the korharmonics_MiniswingDefaults.txt file

I cant thank the person who turned this into an indicator enough. I have been trading 3 weeks and been loosing money but now i just look where the pattern ends and buy or sell. I turned a 10,000 demo account into 160,000 in two weeks and deposited 100 into etoro last week and now turned that into 400. This is an amazing indicator, who knew something so simple could be so profitable. Love it!!!

Cypher trading

singlesalt:
I cant thank the person who turned this into an indicator enough. I have been trading 3 weeks and been loosing money but now i just look where the pattern ends and buy or sell. I turned a 10,000 demo account into 160,000 in two weeks and deposited 100 into etoro last week and now turned that into 400. This is an amazing indicator, who knew something so simple could be so profitable. Love it!!!

HI, SINGLESAIT,

I'm totally new to this pattern but I think it has a big potential. Can you tell us if you are manually trading or using a ZUP version giving you the signals? Also, which TF's are you taking and your lot sizes?

Many thanks for your feedback.

Files:
ssa.png  42 kb
gfgf.png  43 kb
vfdf.gif  43 kb

yes, Poruchik i think this could be a good pattern not identified at present!

sorry i cannot offer more help on the ratios, seems like you have it ok

Poruchik, Well done! You share this indicator?

Mirror cypher template (based 102 22 cypher)

Files:

Mirror cypher template (based 102 22 cypher)

Many thanks for this new version Poruchik.

Could you please tell me if you toke in consideration the criteria (namelly criteria 2) that I posted for CYPHER pattern?

yopt

what do you want? criteria 2?

I know critical days

give me picture

Reason: