Traders joking, the beginning - page 128

he lost control...happened to me too...but not with other peoples money:)... Accused UBS rogue trader: "I lost control" - Yahoo! News

"President Obama is now getting some criticism for calling Mitt Romney a B.S.’er. I don’t think that means “big spender."

is PAVA reside in USA-- somehow, hard to comprehand

recently, I realised, repeating what commentator said in WIPE OUT is fun

"Folks back east are feeling the devastating effects of Hurricane Sandy — 100-mile-an-hour winds, lot of folks without power. Because of the hurricane, both candidates have had to cancel speeches and campaign events. So at least some good has come out of it."

tell us the top 10 that those folks do , without power

you thought you would sleep and cook some food

but without power, you can't really stay in , even you like indoor -- so how was yours a joke -- and your fridge does not work too, so without power, you may not sit quietly (no tv) or sleep comfy

BBQ outside seems to be quite gusty

U.S. seeks patriotic computer geeks for help in cyber crisis

The Department of Homeland Security is considering setting up a "Cyber Reserve" of computer security experts who could be called upon in the event of a crippling cyber attack.

U.S. seeks patriotic computer geeks for help in cyber crisis | Reuters

how hard to be CYBER RESERVE, we seldom know much about syntax in Linux, mess it easy

A 747-400 typically takes off at 180 mph (290 km/h), cruises at 565 mph (910 km/ h) and lands at 160 mph (260 km/h).

I start to wonder, with the brand new high speed magnetic train

if we put some big wings on top, will it anti-gravity, help the train lighter, thus faster and use less energy, just put some wings on top of the train, the tricky part is the heaviest train first car