Well working Trading System ! - page 10

forex_for_life:
NewDigital,

It looks like you have two TrendRSI's overlapping in one indy screen. I know how to do that. But I don't understand why you did this. Can you help me out with this?

Figured out the settings but mine looked a lil different.

Check the screenshot.

I just looked at this post #38:

igorad:
Some time ago I've developed indicator TrendRSI and it's very similar with Trend Strength(original) when K=2.618. Second indicator we can overlap on 1st with K=4.236.

using those 2 indicator we may filter some false signals from Envelope.

Just some problem with the settings of the indicators I think.

newdigital:
I just looked at this post #38:

using those 2 indicator we may filter some false signals from Envelope.

Just some problem with the settings of the indicators I think.

Is there a manual or at least some examples of how to use Envelope and possibly the system itself. It looks pretty damn self-explanatory, but I know that often, there are set-ups that you may not notice that have been tested have no meaning to you. i.e. candlestick patterns. To the untrained eye, it's just a bunch of chaos. To a saavy individual, it's opportunity.

forex_for_life:
Is there a manual or at least some examples of how to use Envelope and possibly the system itself. It looks pretty damn self-explanatory, but I know that often, there are set-ups that you may not notice that have been tested have no meaning to you. i.e. candlestick patterns. To the untrained eye, it's just a bunch of chaos. To a saavy individual, it's opportunity.

It was started from mr.trader's first post about the system so he may clarify something.

I simple was not informed

We may create our system and it may be good to know the original one with the rules.

newdigital:
It was started from mr.trader's first post about the system so he may clarify something.

I simple was not informed

We may create our system and it may be good to know the original one with the rules.

Alrighty then. I'll contact him and see if I can get a response.

Linuxser:
Can I suggest TrendStrenght in mode 1 with defaults (stoch)? but for TF superior to h1 or mode 2 (ADX) for h4 or superior.

huh? Didn't quite understand that second part, Linuxser. Lil help please. lol

forex_for_life:
huh? Didn't quite understand that second part, Linuxser. Lil help please. lol

TrendStrength.

Mode 0 = RSI

Mode 1 = Stoch

Mode 2 = ADX

I can not find the ea, has it been finished yet?

darksyde:
I can not find the ea, has it been finished yet?

newbie leechers.............

Vq

Does the VQ indicator have any relation to the trendenvelopes indicator. Is there a way to use the VQ signal to help out with the trendenvelope. It seems to me that when you get the vq and the trendenvelope signal on the same candel that it is a much stronger signal. Am I thinking on the right line hear. Any help would be greatfull. Thanks. jatki24300

Files:
vq.mq4  8 kb
Reason: