ASCTrend system - page 11

I feel that not everybody understands what I am doing and why i am spending some time for this system and this thread.

This system can trade the following market "condition":

- trend market.

We finished with the rules for trend market and I traded and posted the statements. Only we did not have good exit but sems I found it using info template.

This system is not trading often using trend market but we may have good pips per pair.

- counter trend, or correction, or reversal.

We estimated some rules. besides i traded (did not post the statement).

We may trade more often that trend market. And stop loss is not big in this case. But profit is just few pips: 7 or 10 for example. And it is more risky of course. And completely diffeent rules to trade.

- flat market. e did not start yet.

- news market. Just started. We need some "fundamental" analysis. We will do it later.

After estimating all the rules we will do the following. We will try to estimate the general rules concerning the market ciondition. I mean the following: the any person who is using this system should clearly knows which market confition we have right now, which market condition we will have in the near future and which trading rules to use.

After that we may go live with this system.

I see many trading systems and EAs and I am very tired of them. I am trying to create universal system with different rules related to any market condition and with some forecasting for the near future.

Ok.

Just check our trading template for USDJPY for example.

It was some signal od asctrend indicator. As we know it was not signal on some particular bar. Of course it was on particular bar but it does not mean that we should open sell on the next bar immediately.

Signal of asctrend indicator means the following: "look, folks, I have sell signal for you aso from now you will have downtrend and you may do your sell anytime you want".

But it was not confirmed sell in that time.

And look at the info template we may understand that it was correction of the price movement after good uptrend. Just a correction. And the downtrend was later and if we look at the stochastic indicators we may understand that it was breakout.

Yes it was sell but later on.

It was two market condition in one:

correction of the price movement (reversal) which was too successful and price reversed finally on breakout of pivot line.

Files:

What is the different between breakout and news market?

No idea. I think that if we know that it was the news affected on the price movement in that time - news market. if we do not know exactly which news, which one and so on - breakout.

Many people asked me by pm: why I am not trading live with this system yet.

Well. I woke up in the morning, open the forum to see all 195 posts which members did when I slept, I deleted many spam posts, banned many people, replied to few posts and finally I opened MetaTrader to see asctrend.

And what I see!? I see the it is too late already to open the orders. Too late once again!

So I may discussed about what happened before.

Sorry for that.

I will try to be more orginized to trade live (i need it for myself as well). I was thinking to open some my personal yahoo group to communicate by e-mails. But I am not sure that it will help: I will need a time to post/send ...

Ok.

It was sell signal on USDCHF yesterday in the evening (i slept sorry). First target was +14, the second +29 pips. It is for the people who are trading "the trading template" only.

The the people who are using info template as well I gave the full explanation (see images) about USDCHF.

Files:

EURUSD.

It was buy asctrend signal yesterday. But from info template we may understand that trend turned to long many hours before this asctrend arrow. We just waited for asctrend signal. Anyway EURUSD passed the first profit target only and is going to the correction now.

Files:

As to GBPUSD so it was good buy (i was slept in that time) up to the second profit target and then price gone to corectional sell.

USDJPY. It was good sell signal. We had the second profit target (about +20 pips). If we look at the info template we will see the fast stochastic: the small correction will be going now and after that the oprice (most probable) will continuing movement down up to the 4th target I hope.

So for the people who want to opne sell on USDJPY now I think we should wait few minutes.

Sell on USDJPY was started to be continued.

I came to this thread too late once again. Sorry but it was more than 195 new posts in the forum when I woke up in the morning ... administrative job ... you know.

Tomorrow I will open Metatrader in the morning and we will try to trade live one pair. We will trade flat market and may be trading market (I hope).

BTW it was very interesting case on GBPUSD today and the system could survive.

On USDJPY is flat now. Exit was one hour ago. In small profit.

On GBPUSD was nothing.

It is exit for EURUSD and USDCHF right now. The maket is go to the flat condition. And I looked at the stochastics so no way to trade this flat: fast stochastic is almost finishing the movement/wave, but slow one is just starting this correctional movement. If somebody is trading this flat/correctional market (to get at least 10 pips a day) so they should wait for fast stochastic to be reversed (finish the movement and reversed).

Of course it may be breakout but we did not estimate it yet.

I created my yahoo group (ND World). Just for information.

Newdigital,

You started a Yahoo group called ND World? I didn't find it. What will you post there, and what will you post here?

Thanks

Reason: