CyberiaTrader..an amazing EA! - page 23

I know this is a very repetitive question, but can you mention ONE broker that allow scalping and use MT4?

I could not find one yet...

I am not having too much trouble with IBFX.. I say that because there have been hickups but for the most part things have been fine... however I've yet to see CT really scalp hard, it holds trades pretty long in some cases and an average of less than a dozen trades a day...

I opened an IBFX account specifically to check reliability vs my FXsol account, IBFX has locked up a couple times even when the demo kept humming along fine, several requotes..etc..but they havent blocked a scalp trade yet.. scalp meaning in and out of trade in less than a couple minutes... I wish fxsol would add MT4.

kokas:
I know this is a very repetitive question, but can you mention ONE broker that allow scalping and use MT4? I could not find one yet...

COESFX is an ECN based FCM that uses MT4. They don't care whether you scalp or not, from what I have heard, though I have not pressed the issue and have no experience with it. They charge a commission so the more you scalp, the more money they make.

However, I wouldn't use this EA on a less than 1h timeframe. Too many bad things can happen if your system is depending on instant transactions. Keeping it at 1h or 4h gives just as good returns, even better if a commission is being charged.

forest:
COESFX is an ECN based FCM that uses MT4. They don't care whether you scalp or not, from what I have heard, though I have not pressed the issue and have no experience with it. They charge a commission so the more you scalp, the more money they make. However, I wouldn't use this EA on a less than 1h timeframe. Too many bad things can happen if your system is depending on instant transactions. Keeping it at 1h or 4h gives just as good returns, even better if a commission is being charged.

COESFX is a SCAM.

http://www.forexbastards.com/broker_reviews.shtml

http://www.forexbastards.com/coesfx.shtml

GreatYves:
At the price you paid for cyberia pro, don't you get any clear customer service? Does mr OpenTrade point you any good setting/pair/broker combination to use???

When i ask them for information the first thing they wanted from me was to where i was testing it and $$$.

The english manuel is badly translate from russian... I offered him to make proper translation for discount and they refuse... Manuel is still bad...

Now i'm happy i did not purchase it after what you telling us...

But did you try to ask for more support?

They did say it works best on the less volitile pairs which seem to be the EUR and JPY. They have also suggested using it on the 1H and 4H timeframes on AutoStopLoss, possibly to alleviate scalping issues with slow brokers and no, they do not reccomend any broker except to say it should be one that allows you to scalp, if possible. They do their best to respond to more technical questions, but much is lost in the translation so the support is just mediocre.

I have been testing it live on two computers with what I thought were the better settings... so far it is just okay. One is running slightly above water and one below. However even in the best backtesting it has drawdowns that cause you to pause. So I will test it a bit longer.

No, forexbastards is scam. He moderates his posts and does not post anything contradictory to the brokers and systems he endorses. www.felixbastard.com attempts to explain it.

Those two links you provided are so full of BS I wouldn't know where to start, but if you would like more information from my experience with them, I am happy to provide it.

SBFX did just end their relationship with COESfx though.

http://www.strategybuilderfx.com/showthread.php?t=17234

CT newsflash

Hello to everyone,

I have been busy testing some enhancements to CT but still version 185f offerrs the best trading and profits. Simpler is better in this case.

The EA makes really good profit on M5 EUR and JPY. However to find a broker that will take the real action is impossible at least on M5. CrownFX, CFGTrader, FXDD do not want the business of this EA and if you start trading there on M5 they will shut you down after 24 hrs. So the only feasible option is to go to H1 which places a lot less trades. Time will tell if the brokers will allow it on H1 anyway. If the EA does not trade at whatever broker you have it set up, rename the EA to name of your choice, and reload it on the charts. It will be allowed to trade until (perhaps) the broker decides not to allow trading by it. I am now aware that Metatrader4 allows for ban of EAs with certain names. Doing this option will allow the EA to trade for a while.

One question I have: does anybody know a broker that has confirmed that they can clear CT at all and they will allow it? Otherwise having a good EA is of no use since you can only demo trade it. Please comment on this.

I've been trading 185f live @ IBFX on 1hr, havent tried 5m yet. 1hr probably needs to trade for a good month in order to see real results, 15m didnt do too well, I really think CT will come out a winner once a broker/settings have been paired up good... I'm still fiddling with it ...

on Live IBFX I've had more trouble getting manual trades through than the EA's, constant requotes and trade context busy, frozen charts/prices, orders freeze up.. however the demo hums along fine.

I will setup a 5m run sunday on IBFX live and see how far it makes it through the week live.

is there any error return when trades/EA have been blocked/banned?

DudeWorks:
I've been trading 185f live @ IBFX on 1hr, havent tried 5m yet. 1hr probably needs to trade for a good month in order to see real results, 15m didnt do too well, I really think CT will come out a winner once a broker/settings have been paired up good... I'm still fiddling with it ...

on Live IBFX I've had more trouble getting manual trades through than the EA's, constant requotes and trade context busy, frozen charts/prices, orders freeze up.. however the demo hums along fine.

I will setup a 5m run sunday on IBFX live and see how far it makes it through the week live.

is there any error return when trades/EA have been blocked/banned?

I'm really happy that someone had the courage to go for a live account with real money. Please do update us about profit/loss as you go along. It would be interesting to compare that with the forward tests we are making...

Reason: