New Multi Lot Scalper - page 15

New ML1CVcmo

so which is which? when you say COG on m30 time frame, so we should set parameter time frame to 30 ???? since you are getting good results from your current setting, dont you think we should stick at time frame = 240, and attach EA on H1 ? thanks

This another different version E.A. best backtesting results I got are M1 with cog timeframe set to M30(I just added another indicator). MLCVV I have been using on H1 with the cog setting at 240.As far as account is normal setting could not find anything in the code addressing this. This was originally Freak's mod of Multi Lot so maybe he would know, also Aragorns latest mod of MLCVV if I am not mistaken allows you to use microaccounts.Hope this helps somewhat.

mrtools

mlcvv

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Tools,

I had some trades today for EUR & GBP. Thanks.

1) Are you testing on a Standard account, because my profit is much lower?

2) I will test your new ML1CVcmo. For this version, do I attach it on M1 (1 minute) timeframe instead of H1?

3) I still see timeframe=240 for ML1CVcmo and not 30 minutes like you stated above. Should I change timeframe=30?

4) Please post the settings you used for testing.

Thanks.

I am testing on Standard demo account(25,000), on the new e.a. everything is the same except e.a. was tested on M1 chart timeframe, and yes you should change timeframe =30.Would it be possible for you to post your results?

mrtools

ML1CVcmo

Mr. Tools,

Yes, I'll post when I have some results. I'm running EA with the settings that you suggested below.

mrtools:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am testing on Standard demo account(25,000), on the new e.a. everything is the same except e.a. was tested on M1 chart timeframe, and yes you should change timeframe =30.Would it be possible for you to post your results?

mrtools

trade results

Hi KD

I was asking for trade results from MLCVV, also important please backtest this yourself because for some reason tonight am getting much different results with ML1CVcmo don't know if somehow my data got screwed up or maybe this e.a. is screwed up, sorry about that.

mrtools

i think the gap 3 pips is very high risk...i would test following setting

TP : 20

pip : 6

max trade : 5

stop loss : 60

time frame COG : H4

running on H1 chart...

i am talking about latest version ML1cmo

seems more stable than MLCVV

stay tune

i am not saying martingale is bad... but i just dont like the strategy...

can you code this strategy?

when entry signal comes :

enter 3 lots, 1/3 target at +10, another 1/3 target at +20 and the last 1/3 open target with trail stop.... and stop loss at breakeven....

hope you can code it mrtools

The backtest results with 99% Modeling quality is not as good as

90% modeling quality. See the attachement. I only have tick data

from 11/08/2006. May someone compare the results with backtests

results of 1min data to see if they are same.

Files:

Mlcvv statement

Attached statement from account on Velocity, my demo account on FXDD had loosing trades today.My backtest results from MLCVV was done on FXDD data and if I remember correctly seemed to suffer more losses this month.

Regards

mrtools

mrtools:
Attached statement from account on Velocity, my demo account on FXDD had loosing trades today.My backtest results from MLCVV was done on FXDD data and if I remember correctly seemed to suffer more losses this month.

Regards

mrtools

you should only test eurusd i guess... i backtested at FXDD in may, results was poor

Another version of ML1

Attached is another version of ML1. Calling it Double Trouble, because I doubled up on VHF using 2 periods to confirm trend and using 2 timeframes to also confirm the trend also combined with Aaragorns mini version, backtesting on default settings had a profit factor of 2.53 for this year.The periods are adjustable and so are the timeframes.

Enjoy

mrtools

Reason: