New Multi Lot Scalper - page 18

ML1 Double Trouble

which broker did you backtest on? was it ibfx? do they allow trail stop 13? Yesterday 11:23 PM

Tested on Velocity and there is no trailing stop on Double Trouble.

Regards

mrtools

Dt

Not really new just found problems with my version of VHF(zero divide) changed it out now using Igorad's version.Fixed version with indicator attached.

Regards

mrtools

Removed bugs

Found some bugs in DT, should not affect performance either way, updated e.a. on post #160.

Thanks

mrtools

mrtools:
Found some bugs in DT, should not affect performance either way, updated e.a. on post #160.

Thanks

mrtools

am I the only one for which this doesn't perform as well as the older version before you corrected this bug?

Dt

am I the only one for which this doesn't perform as well as the older version before you corrected this bug?

Hi Aaragorn

As in older version do you mean the version before I updated post #160?

Regards

mrtools

faifarni:
I found this recently. This is NOT an ea that I have written and these are NOT my statements. I've posted this here for people to see and learn from. There's a new Mult Lot Scalper Ea that I've attached. Also, I've attached two statements....do they appear to be from the ea attached?? I know the former multiscalper and also dlmv1.1 would double lots every position against them but the ea running on the attached statements uses a different scaling in strategy. I'm not a programmer so I can't tell if there is something in the code to let this ea use a different approach to scaling in. Take a look at the statements, they are quite impressive.

I'm quite new in FOREX trading, however I'd like to test this Multi Lot Scalper and see what happens, I download it, but I do NOT know how to implement it in my MT4 Platform, can you tell me how to implement this......your help will be HIGHLY appreciated, thank you so much my mailbox ashlei329[at]yahoo.com

Is this thread dead or what? Where the fcuk are the senior members going?!

Regards

David

Files:
multilot.gif  6 kb

MultiLot Scalper

Hi David nice graph there is that a new version of Multi Lot you got there, looks interesting.

tools

There are so many versions in this thread, so which is the ones you guys recommend or had the best results so far.

Mr Tools how did you go with live testing.

nubika

Multi Lot Scalper

Hi Nubika.

If you are talking about Double Trouble (ML1 mod) was a bomb for me on demo, was kinda surprised due to having a 9+ profit factor on backtesting. At first during fwd. testing went very well after a couple of weeks went downhill from there on.I guess thank God for demo accounts.

tools

Reason: