New Multi Lot Scalper - page 7

Gramski:
What parameters are you guys using with this EA??? When I tested it last night/yesterday it pretty much destroyed a 5k demo account in double-quick time... It couldn't spot a reversal so the loss in that situation is huge...

Same here. I've been testing it since Monday on 2 pairs and it has almost completely eaten up the 5K account.

I was using the default settings.

I have made nearly 300 on a mini account in the past 12 hours. I am trading EURUSD. I set the MaxTrades to 20 and set take profit to 0.

Do 5 pip Trailing Stops only kick in after the price has moved up 10 pips? That is what its doing for me. If TS was set to 4 pips would it kick in at 8 pip profit?

and this is my setting on U/J

but be aware to stop the trade for a while before the NewYork session comes

it makes the trend go upsidedown almost everyday

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

TP 33

Trailing 11

Maxorder 12

SL 68

*-*-*-*-*-*-

working well

Pheonix, wont your TP keep moving up as the price aproaches it?

A great addition to this EA would be to be able to lower the TP once trades 6 or 7 open up so you can just make up for your losses and close the trades. It would surely help out with the long down or up trends where there is very little movement in the opposite direction.

I'm running this on the JPY and the demo has gone from 5 k to ver 8k on default settings in about 4 1/2 days.

I can't wait to get home and see how much it is now after the USDJPY took this dive today. The EA was shorting before the drop because price was below its pivot.

I will post a statement end of this week.

The way I see it is this EA could be pure gold if you could manually tell it which direction to 'robot' scalp in.

In the last few days my laguerre-based system on all USD pairs gave me reversal signals. I trust this system because it doesn't lie that often. This EA at the time was trading in the wrong direction.

The problem, as I see it, is this EA is reasonable dumb in terms of direction and still saw USD as bullish when I see bear signals- so it basically was trading in the wrong direction by my assessment.

Because I can't tell it what to do in terms of direction it seems a little dumb to me.

>>>>>Having said that, if your could manually tell it which direction you want it to robot scalp for you (when you turn in on)... it could be PURE GOLD.

Any ideas?

Gramski.

has anyone compared the times of the large losses to a eco calendar? my thoughts would be to add a timetradehoursdisable= function to shut'er down at market close, open, and news time.... like was mentioned previously

hi,

i got the same ideas - manual reversals and disabled_hours.

i'll make it in next week so stay tuned

Reason: