CyberiaTrader Open Source - page 4

BrazilianTrader:
The pair I am using this EA is EUR.USD; the other pairs in backtest didn't seem very good for this EA;

The results for this week was +$76;

Just URAR the attachment to any folder you want, but be sure to load the UNRARED file (.set) when setting the parameters for your EA;

Another thing: it is not very good to change anything in this EA program, like altering the lots managment, unless you REALLY know what you are doing...

CyberiaTrader has a really confusing logics...

Thx for sharing settings

Speaking about Cyberia , I'm a programmer in my life (well a little newbie with mql) but i already done other EA so I know when and where I can change code. For Cyberia there's a routine that calculate automatically lots, i only modified that routine without changing EA logic at all

skyline:
Thx for sharing settings Speaking about Cyberia , I'm a programmer in my life (well a little newbie with mql) but i already done other EA so I know when and where I can change code. For Cyberia there's a routine that calculate automatically lots, i only modified that routine without changing EA logic at all

Great... pple are working on CT logics on the thread "Great EA in backtest"...

ct

Hi

I am forward testing CT will post results in a week. Would like to know if anyone has purchased the ea and if so what has been the result

thanks

Hi,

Best result I am using on v.189d version H1 timeframe.

EnablePivot MUST BE true

fibo:
Hi,

Best result I am using on v.189d version H1 timeframe.

EnablePivot MUST BE true

hi fibo

could you post this version of EA?

ienaplinsky:
hi fibo could you post this version of EA?

Please find! Risk should be 0.25 instead of 0.025

Files:

tankyou fibo

Try this one too...

ct1.93b

hi brazillian

the ea you posted has an error when u complile it "order histroy total"-function not defined it appears grey in the advisors area...could u re check it

thanks

thanks

i am testing your ea fibo...have u gone live with this ea..and if so what have been the results

thanks

Reason: