Great EA in backtest! - page 74

fxdiva:

How do you trade more than one pair at a time?

hi fxdiva,

attach CT to chart with a different pair and change MagicNumber property. CT should be able to trade simultainously on different pairs.

hope that helps

kalamari:
hi fxdiva,

attach CT to chart with a different pair and change MagicNumber property. CT should be able to trade simultainously on different pairs.

hope that helps

Cool!!! and thanks for version g.

Which time frame do you trade on?

Fx Diva

fxdiva:
Which time frame do you trade on?

1H,

eurusd (running on real IBFX account)

usdjpy, gbpusd (trying to optimize)

hi guys,

has anybody here purchased the pro version for 500$ and has some experience with it? it would be intresting to know how it performs in contrast to the Open source version

i have been testing a few weeks ago the opensource version but i stopped with it because my results were not very good.

kalamari:
hi fxdiva,

hope that helps

Hi! What about "SymbolsCont" if i wont to treid jpy M30 H1 H4 and EUR H1 H4?

kalamari:
1H,

eurusd (running on real IBFX account)

usdjpy, gbpusd (trying to optimize)

I'm using 30m and have been trading gbpusd. Does it work pretty well with usdjpy?

there is one more limitation I think I'm going to run with...

GPBUSD 1H Short only and Magic Number 123000

because it appears to be breaking support

USDJPY 1H Long only and Magic Number 123100

because it appears to be piercing resistance

I wonder what the impact of entering manual trades has on the EA?

Aaragorn:
there is one more limitation I think I'm going to run with...

GPBUSD 1H Short only and Magic Number 123000

USDJPY 1H Long only and Magic Number 123100

I wonder what the impact of entering manual trades has on the EA?

That sounds interesting. Should that limit your results (profits)? Keep us abreast.

Fx Diva

fxdiva:
I'm using 30m and have been trading gbpusd. Does it work pretty well with usdjpy?

my tests look good...

fxdiva:
That sounds interesting. Should that limit your results (profits)? Keep us abreast. Fx Diva

I'm hoping it will limit my drawdowns mostly. With all the emphasis on probability and statistics with this EA I have to wonder how much attention it pays to the major trend? maybe this needs to be run more hands on than hands off?

Reason: