ElliotWaves - page 28

So far GBPUSD retraces about 76.4% from big wave #5.

Files:

hi

banzai:
So far GBPUSD retraces about 76.4% from big wave #5.

That's right...did u draw above pic manually or have indicator attached ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

That's "level trading" indicator.

Finally we have an Elliott Wave indicator. But this is for InterbankFx user only.

Copyright 2007 Patrick Nouvion

This indicator is based on Elliot Waves and Fibonacci numbers.

What does A, B, C, D, E mean? These points are the major waves Counts

What does 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 mean? These points are the minor waves Counts

What does the rectangle mean? This is the suggested/projected profit target.

How often should I expect a signal?

Signals are somewhat infrequent, also while the indicator does plot the waves and profit targets area it does not always mean the signal is current!!! Make sure to check the signal date ...

It seems a little slow? While people write "neural network" indicators in a 5kb file you will notice mine is 40 kb and has hundreds of lines of codes and calculations ... So yes it is a little pokey

Do you use it to trade? No.

Will there be an EA for it? Maybe ... If enough people request it.

Can you give us the source code? No.

Where do I report bugs or request? You are welcome to post bug reports and or feature request on this thread

I really think this is as good as any "paying" Elliot Wave system you will findout there ...
Files:

banzai:
Finally we have an Elliott Wave indicator. But this is for InterbankFx user only. Copyright 2007 Patrick Nouvion

Hi .

I tried attaching the indicator to a chart in my IBFX platform, but this caused it to CRASH.

What am I doing wrong?

Files:

This indicator was orginally made by a programmer called T-1000

do a search on the Russian Alpari forum and you can find some of his posts

banzai:
Finally we have an Elliott Wave indicator. But this is for InterbankFx user only. Copyright 2007 Patrick Nouvion

has anyone worked with this indicator abc and numbering are out of order in my opinion

Guyver:
has anyone worked with this indicator abc and numbering are out of order in my opinion

I worked with this indicator and in my opinion it could be better. Numbering isn't distinct. But I've started to work on my own indicator, which correctly number waves on Daily interval. Sorry my English

Reason: