ElliotWaves - page 20

hi GeorgeW

this ebooks help me indetify pattern EW (the eleven EW pattern)

and ebooks "EW fact or fiction" at figure 2 nearly perfect with chart usdcad i attach.

about accuracy so far so good i think but i am trading EW a couple time have contrain reading and sometimes need gut decision

Hello Hada,

Thank you for the files. I have the 1st book. Still having trouble with understanding these 11 patterns. Should draw them and put all in front of my desk

The second file is interesting. I really would like to gain understanding of Elliot Wave, but one source seems to have different view from the other.

To me, EW is .... like an art (?).

Very hard, I must say, even when using Elwave.

But I think it must take quite some time. I'm new to fx trading, so it makes things even harder.

Best Regards,

George

EURO/ USD - these days

Here is a probable wave count -

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Serious about an Elliott Waves Education ....?

Go to www.mtpredictor.comor go to Robert Miner -

Leave all thAT eLWAVE stuff alone ......

They will not give you clear entry and stop level

to where you can backtest their calls .

---------------------------------------------------------------

Learn to manage your trades based on Risk to Reward Ratio's

-This is what is important !..............

Also go here :

http://easytrading.biz/cmd.php?af=435856

to Learn the Money Management side of how to handle these Chartpattern Trade set-ups.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elliott Wave Forecasts are only right 50% of the time - Learn to accept this !

Only then you can build a Money Mangement Srtategy around this fact !

You can make money being right onl 50% of the time- Others are !

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Trading is not about who has the right wave count .

Trading is about your ability to manage Risk and Protect Capital .

All Chart Patterns Formations are Secondary to this -

( See charts below )

GOING / GOING/,...... GONE !

EURO/USD

----------------------------------------------------------------

This trade is over now .........................

Last night this was all clearly pointed out

END OF A LARGER WAVE C......

----------------------------------------------------------------

Up another whopping 65 Pips !

Time to go play Golf again - or maybe Bungee Jumping ?

Entry 2625 .................. Stop 2595 ......... Exit 2690

Here are the Results from last nights last post .....

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

First Target and Second Target has now been reached ! ----------------------------------------------------------

marketwavez:
EURO/ USD - these days

Here is a probable wave count -

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Serious about an Elliott Waves Education ....?

Go to www.mtpredictor.comor go to Robert Miner -

Leave all thAT eLWAVE stuff alone ......

They will not give you clear entry and stop level

to where you can backtest their calls .

---------------------------------------------------------------

Learn to manage your trades based on Risk to Reward Ratio's

-This is what is important !..............

Also go here :

http://easytrading.biz/cmd.php?af=435856

to Learn the Money Management side of how to handle these Chartpattern Trade set-ups.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elliott Wave Forecasts are only right 50% of the time - Learn to accept this !

Only then you can build a Money Mangement Srtategy around this fact !

You can make money being right onl 50% of the time- Others are !

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Trading is not about who has the right wave count .

Trading is about your ability to manage Risk and Protect Capital .

All Chart Patterns Formations are Secondary to this -

( See charts below )

It been a long time i looked inside my thread and thanks for you charts but dont you think you are overdoing it by all that comments anyways i like your charts and it must be benefit to some ew traders so keep it comming if you can manage to post..

regards

EACAN

setup template for GBPJPY H4

Files:
gbpjpy.rar  2 kb
update.rar  2 kb

eurusd

i just opened a position at 1.2761 for stop at 1.2795 bid it took some time to post cause of my internet provider slow speed.

first thing i have in my mind is that this is a retracement if it goes down so i will see what we have once we down to the trendline or near it.

Files:
ew.jpg  153 kb

EACAN:
i just opened a position at 1.2761 for stop at 1.2795 bid it took some time to post cause of my internet provider slow speed. first thing i have in my mind is that this is a retracement if it goes down so i will see what we have once we down to the trendline or near it.

if my said stop ( 1.2795 - BID ) is taken then is some kind of retracement of some past fall maybe or a new trend which is still not finished provided it takes out 1.2800 bid would need to create new counts.

In case you decide to take any calls or charts i post just remember my ew expierence is as old as this thread.

New Way Thread

High 1.2977

Current 1.2961

EURUSD..

I have this probable count for eurusd i am looking to go long from recent support around 1.2930-15 region stop yesterday's low around 1.2895-90 ,..

the chart also shows that this is going to be a cwave of 4th wave which is building like -a-b-c zigzag targetting around 1.3050's there is also a possibility this becomes a new trend and for a third wave of some degree ( not shown )

( new stuff i learned from some trading books )

but what if my stop is hit the most reasonable thing i can do is just trade always with the lowest percentage i can afford with my AccountEquity.

using 3%-2% i am going to enter this trade but i will post when i entered cause things can change in lower timeframes namely 15/5 minute so you will see a post like bought or sold and how many lots.

also some cool ew books thought me there is only 50% time there is an ew pattern in markets so i will always wait for a new pattern to show up before posting here.

--

EACAN.

--

Files:
eurusd_2.jpg  138 kb

Orders for EURUSD

EACAN:
High 1.2977

Current 1.2961

EURUSD..

I have this probable count for eurusd i am looking to go long from recent support around 1.2930-15 region stop yesterday's low around 1.2895-90 ,..

the chart also shows that this is going to be a cwave of 4th wave which is building like -a-b-c zigzag targetting around 1.3050's there is also a possibility this becomes a new trend and for a third wave of some degree ( not shown )

( new stuff i learned from some trading books )

but what if my stop is hit the most reasonable thing i can do is just trade always with the lowest percentage i can afford with my AccountEquity.

using 3%-2% i am going to enter this trade but i will post when i entered cause things can change in lower timeframes namely 15/5 minute so you will see a post like bought or sold and how many lots.

also some cool ew books thought me there is only 50% time there is an ew pattern in markets so i will always wait for a new pattern to show up before posting here.

--

EACAN.

--

First buy pending order is placed at 1.2927 sl 1.2895 tp @ 1.3050

wait for post

Second buy market order will be at 1.2915 sl at 1.2895 and tp@ open [ reason for this is in case this becomes not a 4th wave and a new trend ]

if the euro doesn't trade to my given lvl and breaks today's high or even high at 1.2989 i will cancel this trade scenerio for my self.

EACAN

Reason: