Phoenix is here! - page 4

Phoenix & Inv Fish

Jorgka, it is the same Inv Fish that you posted by Treberk. Screen shots posted. What do you think?

Files:

safire25:
Hi Jorgka,

I'm from Down under as well, hence why I was interested in your post

I'm from Melbourne, my broker is north finance and their time is GMT-3 (Cyprus) so I guess I need to enter these in to the EA?

I'm sure hendrick will see this and clarify it for us

Hi,

NF has GMT +2, I think that Hendrick is using NF because he said that he uses a broker with GMT +2. My opinion is that you don't have to change nothing, depends of your broker.

Good Luck

well, since starting this morning there's been 3 trades on GBPJPY and one on USDJPY - 2 winners 2 losers. No trades on other pairs at the moment (EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, EURJPY).

have not seen surftrade in action yet.

Will begin Forward Testing

Hey guys,

This is great news - some of the new features look intriguing. I'm going to begin FT'ing on most pairs. Will report any issues...

amckeen

Time Settings

JoZo

Yes your right, If your broker is already 2+gmt there is no need to change time settings, for those using Interbank FX please take note they are -1GMT thats a change of minus 3 hours. The idea here is to help the new people in this thread who might be confused to timezones & so on.

If changing times in the EA take note of the time on your Broker

Cheers

Jorgka

Hallo Hendrick

Congratulations for Firebird and many thanks for all the trouble starting from firebird. karl

want to know

my freind hendrick.

i want ask you ??? i used the phoenix expert with my demo its wrking nice but i found that the expert took 24 lot and more why ...if you know tell me what to do to solve this issue. thankx alote

hajeer04:
my freind hendrick. i want ask you ??? i used the phoenix expert with my demo its wrking nice but i found that the expert took 24 lot and more why ...if you know tell me what to do to solve this issue. thankx alote

Hi,

You mean Lots=24? I can't believe that. Or do you mean Lots=0.24? Please explain.

my friend 24 lots and some times 26 i dnt know why .

Woooow!

I just discovered something very interesting! I have another EA I made: Thailand. Thailand is based on a really simple concept: the cross of a SMA 2 and a SMA 15 (PRICE_CLOSE) on a 30M chart. Very suitable for a trending market (SL=42, no TP and a TS of 18). When Phoenix had a tough time in the volatile market of today, Thailand did very well. And the other way round: when Phoenix is doing very well in ranging market, Thailand lost its way. So I have to discover the "switch" to turn Phoenix into Thailand and vice versa. I will implement the " switch" and Thailand in version 2 of Phoenix. Stay tuned! (This function will replace the " Surf" function).

Reason: