Another Demark Trendline Trader - page 5

great idea look forward to seeing that one

Trendline Trailing Stop EA? Please

I was wondering if there is an EA out there that would modify the trailing stop based on where the trendline is on the current candle?

I've seen a few trailing stop EA's but not exactly the ones I needed.

I would be manually opening the trades but the stop loss should adjust according with a new candle.

Thank You for your help in advance.

Edit

Another thing is I usually have a few trendlines on my chart. If it could work on a specific trendline that you would have to name (e.g. "TrendLine") or anything, that would be most helpful.

Files:

ROAR:
I was wondering if there is an EA out there that would modify the trailing stop based on where the trendline is on the current candle?

I've seen a few trailing stop EA's but not exactly the ones I needed.

I would be manually opening the trades but the stop loss should adjust according with a new candle.

Thank You for your help in advance.

Edit

Another thing is I usually have a few trendlines on my chart. If it could work on a specific trendline that you would have to name (e.g. "TrendLine") or anything, that would be most helpful.

try check with autopips.blogspot.com

he has EA to make profitable trade

is there a trading system based on the trend line only

Dear friends:

is there a trading system based on the trend line only. i want to learn how to trade the trendline, or price pattern

Can this be made into a partially automated EA?

Is there a way for me to manually put a trendline on a chart, then have code take over. DOwn trend trade it stays in untill the line is broken (adjustable to allow x # of points past line; default zero), uptrend it stays in till the line is broken. Once that trade is completed, I draw a new line and the game begins again.

The Demark Trend New indicator is interesting but has issues.

Moving averages are too slow to react.

I want something that moves directly with price not goes out for lunch and then makes a decision?

Files:

is there a system based on the trendline

Dear friends;

is there a system based only on the trend line and price action.

regards

Here it is guys

For setting trailing stops according to trendline...just move trendline...for placing an order...place a trendline on the chart name it "bs" or "bl" for buy order...or "ss" or "sl" for sell order...then move it to where you expecting to start a trade...its an Expert Advisor...so place the file in experts folder

Files:
easy.ex4  13 kb

looking for trendline price hi low simple indy for specified period of time

I'm looking for simple indy that will draw lines connecting the highest and lowes price for specified by me period of time (for example a week) something liek this:

Drawing a Trendline Based on Recent High/Low

I've got a good indicator that will draw a trendline and alert whenever the price crosses, however, it's based strictly on Ask/Bid. I need an indicator that will calculate tops and bottoms like a real trendline. How can this be done?

great indicator.... thanks for sharing

Reason: