Another Demark Trendline Trader - page 3

Another Demark TL trader. Testing...

Full link to code explanation: Trend Lines Indicator Considering T. Demark's Approach - MQL4 Articles

Files:

Linuxser,can you post please the template for this setup you are testing?Thanks!

vladv:
Linuxser,can you post please the template for this setup you are testing?Thanks!

No template yet. I've just discovered the indicator and I need to see how it work first.

Linuxser:
No template yet. I've just discovered the indicator and I need to see how it work first.

And it's nothing different than other Demark TL indicators and have less information. I still prefer the old ones.

See some overlaying in the picture. Oldest is better for me and my style.

Files:
adxmacd92t.gif  22 kb

Linuxser,do you have trendline Demark with historical or MTF on it?

darkkiller:
Linuxser,do you have trendline Demark with historical or MTF on it?

Sorry but no. I have another indicator (posted on Elite section) that shows trendlines inside TF's. As example, on M15 you could see M15 + H1 or M5 + M15.

Nice first post.

You answered a question from 2 years ago to the forum admin.

Good luck and welcome to the forum.

Lux

marcb:
Could you please show a plot and comment on it what the various indicators show? Thanks

This s picture is about the TD indicator I'm using. The letters on the top left corner are the data used to the construction of the the trend lines and the price projection point to up and down.

Btw, this picture comes from Elite section, 600 pips on a week

You could find some more data here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175877. Read the documents. Do not take care about the name. Mouteki is just Demark techniques applied under another name, just that. Demark written his book long time before Mouteky published his system

Files:
demark.gif  30 kb

luxinterior:
Nice first post.

You answered a question from 2 years ago to the forum admin.

Good luck and welcome to the forum.

Lux

:D

Lux, you're an always wake up man.

Reason: