Heiken Ashi Idea - page 13

thanks, will check them out

tobi

HEIKIN ASHI trading system

Hello people, I was wondering if you could give me your views on a trading system idea i have, which could be applied to most smaller timeframes.

The idea is:

open a buy trade after:

2 Heikin Ashi bars (non smoothed) turn green (or whatever colour signals uptrend) after a downtrend

open a sell trade after:

2 Heikin Ashi bars (non smoothed) turn red (or whatever colour signals downtrend) after a uptrend.

For both buy and sell have a TP and SL of 10 pips upon opening.

The main idea is then to use limited martingdale to keep the pips/day positive.

So if you lose the first trade, then you will increase the lot sizes from 0.01 to 0.02, and if you lose again, 0.02 to 0.04, and then from 0.04 to 0.08. (limited to 4 times martingdale).

My aim is to make 10 pips per day, so once you have one winning trade, you stop for the day.

I understand the concern about using martingdale, but since the use here is limited to a certain extent and you plan to stop trading for the day after 1 winniner, i think it should be ok.

risk reward is (close to) 1:1, and the idea behind using heikin ashi is that the trade should continue for more than 50% of the time, otherwise HA would be a useless indicator! i.e. so this system should be profitable if >50% of trades are winners, which should be the case with HA.

feedback would be great thanks

Would anyone be able to create "multi timeframe Heiken Ashi MA T3" from "Heiken Ashi MA T3". If yes kindly reply.

Files:

sunguyenth:
Would anyone be able to create "multi timeframe Heiken Ashi MA T3" from "Heiken Ashi MA T3". If yes kindly reply.

Sunguyeth,

Didn't use the version you posted it has a whole list of problems it uses mode high and Low on its ma's instead of price high and low, then refreshing problems, etc.,etc. So anyway used this version, in which all the other problems with the later version are fixed. The picture using 4 hour Heiken on 1 hour chart.

Thanks for your kindly, mrtools. I'll try it. This may be very useful.

sunguyenth:

There is one located at the following site, might be of assist?

All the best

johnny2pips:
Is there a heiken ashi smoothed multi timeframe indicator? I found a few (non smoothed) heiken ashi mtf indicators posted above but none allowed the HA settings to be adjusted only the TF settings. If anyone can help with this I'd really appreciate it.

Hi Johnny2pips,

The one posted 3 posts up all of the HA settings can be adjusted, if you use T3 or regular Ma the smoothing is controlled by MaPeriod and MaMetod, and it is a smoothed version.

Is there a heiken ashi smoothed multi timeframe indicator? I found a few (non smoothed) heiken ashi mtf indicators posted above but none allowed the HA settings to be adjusted only the TF settings.

Only need the option to see 4H TF HAS with the settings below or customizable settings, in a indicator window. If anyone can help with this I'd really appreciate it.

The reason I ask for heiken ashi smoothed is because the settings for the HAS I use is as follows this is not the default settings...

MaMatod - 1

MaPeriod - 40

MaMatod2 - 1

MaPeriod2 - 1

If possible could this indicator be limited to two HAS the current TF (or customizable TF's) and 4H.

mrtools:
Hi Johnny2pips, The one posted 3 posts up all of the HA settings can be adjusted, if you use T3 or regular Ma the smoothing is controlled by MaPeriod and MaMetod, and it is a smoothed version.

Maybe this is being to picky, I was hoping to have HA in a separate indicator window instead of on the chart with price action. The indicator should show 4H or any TF stats with customizable HA Maetod and Maperiod.

sunguyenth:

[lang=ru]а зачем создовать multi timeframe на Heiken Ashi ? можно просто изменить параметры индикатора под более подходящий. Пример на рисунке [/lang]

Files:
3.gif  13 kb
Reason: