Coding help - page 605

TraderRob28:
mrtools or mladen,

please can modify the indicator???

That you even can adjust the timeframe in the input.

for example you trade in m5 chart and the indicator look in timeframe m15......

Mega thank you for the help

Too much false signals for my taste in that indicator

nbtrading:

usually indicators inherited to none and non patrimonial are like this. .....even though there are so many good rsi ema cross indicators.

regards.

Files:
untitled.png  124 kb

mntiwana:

usually indicators inherited to none and non patrimonial are like this. .....even though there are so many good rsi ema cross indicators.

regards.

Isn't the "indicator" actually solar wind?

nbtrading:
Isn't the "indicator" actually solar wind?

possibly can be,i am not sure and of course you knows better than me,that is here if you are talking about rsi ema mtf.

regards

rsi-ema_mtf_rk_m1_rsi_ema_mtf_v1.2.mq4

mntiwana:

possibly can be,i am not sure and of course you knows better than me,that is here if you are talking about rsi ema mtf.

regards

rsi-ema_mtf_rk_m1_rsi_ema_mtf_v1.2.mq4

Yes, which is also very good.

But if you filter it with the stoch, you have better signals.

that's why, I hoping that mladen or mrtools my rsi-ema filtered stoch convert also in mtf

best regards

nbtrading:

yes in the same timeframe..... but if you put the counter on m15, the signals are better

greetz

TraderRob28:

yes in the same timeframe..... but if you put the counter on m15, the signals are better

greetz

Then you are going to get false signals on 15 minute time frame. Does not matter what time frame you are using

nbtrading:
Then you are going to get false signals on 15 minute time frame. Does not matter what time frame you are using

no..

I mean if you traded in the m5 and the indicator is in m15.

best regards

TraderRob28:

no..

I mean if you traded in the m5 and the indicator is in m15.

best regards

That would not change how the indicator works

Hi,

I found this article in the codebase:

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1403

"HOW TO EVALUATE THE EXPERT TESTING RESULTS"

It works fine for testing ONE passage, but if I will do an optimization, than in the text-File shows only the last result (not for the different optimization values of an variable) :-(

I've tried to put this part in the OnTester()-Function

if(!IsOptimization()) { if(!IsTesting()) ExtInitialDeposit=CalculateInitialDeposit(); CalculateSummary(ExtInitialDeposit); WriteReport("MACD_Sample_Report+"+".txt"); c++; } So how can I realize that after EACH automatical run of my EA the result will be written in an text-file?

Reason: