Coding help - page 303

mladen:
airquest See how "equalize" option works in this indicator : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download All MACD v1.0 4 color.mq4.

Thanks Mladen. Not sure I'm doing right, don't work. I have to convert the checking of Max and Min values for only one buffer. is that right like that :

minValue = MathMin(ExtMapBuffer1[shift],minValue);

maxValue = MathMax(ExtMapBuffer1[shift],maxValue);

maxValues[period] = MathMax(maxValues[period],MathMax(minValue,maxValue));

Files:

mladen:
Try it out now : gf_with_changeable_style_1.mq4

Thanks Mladen and airquest! Thank you very much!

amjadepp:
Hello malden

can you please add alert on this indicator

its yours indicator, i found it on old post

Mladen, please dont forget my request

amjadepp:
Mladen, please dont forget my request

Sorry

For that indicator there are too much possible changes and possible breaks (see your last break and you will see that there are at least 5-6 breaks there) for a normal break signal. In some cases it would flood user with up then down or down then up breaks. Better to leave it as is : to be used as discretional decision what kind of a break is actually hapening

airquest:
Thanks Mladen. Not sure I'm doing right, don't work. I have to convert the checking of Max and Min values for only one buffer. is that right like that :

minValue = MathMin(ExtMapBuffer1[shift],minValue);

maxValue = MathMax(ExtMapBuffer1[shift],maxValue);

maxValues[period] = MathMax(maxValues[period],MathMax(minValue,maxValue));

Mladen, could you help me fixing this issue, please ? I can't make it work.

PS : ASI is here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174385/page201

airquest:
Mladen, could you help me fixing this issue, please ? I can't make it work. PS : ASI is here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174385/page201

airquest

Will check it

mladen:
There is no place where you can place those conditions without completely changing the nature of the indicator. It simply does not work with mas

thanks Mladen

ok, first idea 'failed'. had another idea but it need more buffers, and still no change to continue this modification progress. or i can use...Mjolnir...and break it into pieces...

airquest:
Mladen, could you help me fixing this issue, please ? I can't make it work. PS : ASI is here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174385/page201

Try it out now : all_asi_test_1.01.mq4

PS: as you know, once when "equalized" ASI values have nothing in common with real ASI values. They just kept the shape of the values, real values are lost

Files:

mladen:
Try it out now : all_asi_test_1.01.mq4 PS: as you know, once when "equalized" ASI values have nothing in common with real ASI values. They just kept the shape of the values, real values are lost

Thank you Mladen, yes it's ok, it's for visual purpose. I see what I did wrong. But will follow you blindly on this one cause I don't really understand why you're checking min values on Asi and not on Macd. anyway, thanks a lot for your help.

airquest:
Thank you Mladen, yes it's ok, it's for visual purpose. I see what I did wrong. But will follow you blindly on this one cause I don't really understand why you're checking min values on Asi and not on Macd. anyway, thanks a lot for your help.

airquest

I had to add min values check since ASI is not oscillating around 0. In that case (no 0 crosses), without min checking too, the result is not what is expected (took me some time to understand why the hell I was getting results that are not "equalized" )

Reason: