Coding help - page 430

Hi Guys,

I'am asking for help again as i didn't get any response on the previous post. Please can someone help me make the length of the fibo lines shorter

Thank you guys for helping me

Files:
chart.jpg  176 kb

Hi!

Why not display the indicator « RenkoRangeBarsV1.2 new format»?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page6

QuantF:
Hi!

Why not display the indicator « RenkoRangeBarsV1.2 new format»?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page6

QuantF

You have to go to file->open offline and chose the symbol and time frame that is written in the upper left corner of the chart that you attached the indicator to (default, for example, would be to open 2 minute chart of the symbol you are using)

mladen:
QuantF You have to go to file->open offline and chose the symbol and time frame that is written in the upper left corner of the chart that you attached the indicator to (default, for example, would be to open 2 minute chart of the symbol you are using)

Thank you very much, Mladen!

jizzle15:
Hi Guys,

I'am asking for help again as i didn't get any response on the previous post. Please can someone help me make the length of the fibo lines shorter

Thank you guys for helping me

jizzle15

Fibo object width in that indicator depends on the 3rd zigzag leg. If the leg is flatter, the width will be wider. And vice versa. That is done automatically - since the drawing is done according to the position of that leg and according to the number of bars it spreads at, it can not be changed

thank for the reply maiden

mladen:
Change the name of either the fxpreislevelsv5.ex4 or fxpreislevelsv5.dll (metatrader does not recognize extensions in this case - you have to have different name of the file regardless of the extension)

fxpreislevelsv5.dll is a malware

Do not use it

mladen:
fxpreislevelsv5.dll is a malware Do not use it

Kaspersky confirmed that too. Thanks for the heads up

tampa:
Kaspersky confirmed that too. Thanks for the heads up

I have

fxpreislevelsv6.dll

in myLibraries folder, Is that one also malware?

talaate:
I have

fxpreislevelsv6.dll

in myLibraries folder, Is that one also malware?

I don't know. Try scanning it with some antivirus (avast and kaspersky were both detecting version 5 as malware)

Reason: