Megaman EA

test period 2007 - 2009

EURUSD M5

Files:
megaman.jpg  279 kb
megaman_1.zip  426 kb

Linexcutors for 5 dgit

Hello all

I am new to MQL4, and I could not figure out, how to make relevant changes to ensure Linexcutors EA works in broker's platform which provides 5-digit quote. I had searched the web, and tried various suggestions, but still have no concrete solution.

I wonder if anyone has a solution by now. I prefer this EA as it has options to trade inside, outside or both. Thanks to fosgate_r... really appreciate your kindness to share your knowledge...

Cheers

tracktrend:
Hello all

I am new to MQL4, and I could not figure out, how to make relevant changes to ensure Linexcutors EA works in broker's platform which provides 5-digit quote. I had searched the web, and tried various suggestions, but still have no concrete solution.

I wonder if anyone has a solution by now. I prefer this EA as it has options to trade inside, outside or both. Thanks to fosgate_r... really appreciate your kindness to share your knowledge...

Cheers

I hate brokers with 5 digits quote. It's just like they want to mess the EA we've been using. Well, it's been a long time I didn't modify Linexcutor. I'll have a look once I got time.

Thanks for using Linexcutor mate

Linexcutors 5D

Hello fosgate_r

Thank you sir. I must say that it is really nice of you to offer help to those who needed it, and you are doing all these for the community, all at the expense of your precious time. I truly appreciate your effort and looking forward to your solution.

In case, you need to do testing with a 5-digit demo account from a broker, I can suggest one seperately.

Once again, hope you have a great weekend, and thank you very very much...

Cheers

Can't find your trendline ea to download on your site

Can't find your trendline ea to download on your site. I am experienced trader but new to posting on forums.

Profitt2:
Can't find your trendline ea to download on your site. I am experienced trader but new to posting on forums.

look at #33

Trade on renko offline chart

Just wonder if ea can take trade on renko offline chart

based on the closed of the block ????

Thanks

Can you modify the EA so that open trade to overcoming of the high of breakout's candle and not with PipLimit?

Sorry for my english.

markus37:
Can you modify the EA so that open trade to overcoming of the high of breakout's candle and not with PipLimit? Sorry for my english.

Example: Confirmation of the breakout, yellow line

Files:
example.png  4 kb

Hi, I mostly use one trendline for my entry, can any one help me to modify it to accept 1 trendline only ? thank you.

Reason: