Coding help - page 435

Mladen, I am looking for indicator which shows max volume - I'm gives margin level (%), indicator gives max volumen (lot)

Files:
ml.jpg  66 kb

Sorry to bother you Mladen,

Could you tell me how to remove just the price label on the fib but not the fibonacci level. I have been looking in the code for the $ that usually display price level but it's not in there.

thanks

Files:

I need help with the iEnvelopesOnArray command, im trying to make an Bull indicator with an envelopes, but having throuble with command.

The bull histogram is showing, but the envelopes not, can someone help me ?bullsextra.mq4

Files:

Need coding help finishing my EA

Hi

I found an EA and added my trading idea to it and a friend of mine coded a new EA out of both. But as my friend has no experience of trading but is just a good c+ coder, i think it might lack of the needed knowledge of the market why the EA is not exactly doing what it should do. So if any experienced coder would like to help me finish this ea... i don´t want to make it public (yet) but the helping coder could of course use it for himself if he wants to. please send a private message and i will give you my skype or email add. Thanks in Advance!

If thisis in the wrong forum, i´m sorry, please move it to the right place!

PS. it is no complicated ea. Has about 413 lines right now. Don´t think needs a lot of modification. Just think there is one or two little errors because of my friends´lack of knowledge

Hi.

Im using AO indicator with divergence which mladen crated, is it possible to have an alert when the colour changes?

Thanks

ao_nrp_reg_histo_mtfdivergence_nmc.mq4

NWFstudent:
Hi.

Im using AO indicator with divergence which mladen crated, is it possible to have an alert when the colour changes?

Thanks

NWFstudent

Color of the slope?

mladen:
NWFstudent Color of the slope?

Mladen color of the histogram bars

Thanks

NWFstudent:
Hi.

Thanks

Hi NWFstudent, added the color change alerts.

mrtools:
Hi NWFstudent, added the color change alerts.

Thanks alot mr.tools

Add alert

HI.

Could you add masegges alert for s-stoch indicator and sound and masseges alert for winner binary?

Ofcourse could you help Mladen or guru coder ?

winner_binary.mq4

s-stochtrend.mq4

Files:
Reason: