Coding help - page 441

hi, ive been a forex tsd reader for a while, finally joined the forum. I've got a request concerning the xPMA indicator, a moving average quite a few options & different colors for up and down. I've attached the mq4.

My request is, when the MA line is relatively flat, can the color for this be different than the up and down colors? I have illustrated what i mean in an image. The first image is how the indicator originally looks. The second image is how i would like it to look: MA down will still be red, but when market is ranging and MA is going a bit flat, it will be yellow. Up will still be blue. Is this possible?

Ofcourse if an indicator like this already exists it would be even better, but i couldn't find it.

Files:
maoriginal.jpg  247 kb
maedited.jpg  246 kb
xpma.mq4  13 kb

Привет! Помощь не показывает индикатор

Hi,

Can someone please make this alert.

Condition:

When current finished candle engulf last 3 bar body , i need an alert. I've checked ohlc swing indicator, but they're not what i want.

Any help will be appreciated.

Files:
candlebar.png  18 kb

wranger:
hi, ive been a forex tsd reader for a while, finally joined the forum. I've got a request concerning the xPMA indicator, a moving average quite a few options & different colors for up and down. I've attached the mq4.

My request is, when the MA line is relatively flat, can the color for this be different than the up and down colors? I have illustrated what i mean in an image. The first image is how the indicator originally looks. The second image is how i would like it to look: MA down will still be red, but when market is ranging and MA is going a bit flat, it will be yellow. Up will still be blue. Is this possible?

Ofcourse if an indicator like this already exists it would be even better, but i couldn't find it.

wranger

In cases like that the biggest problem is What would be the criteria for "ranging (the eternal question : when is the market ranging and when is it trending). If you have that criteria, than it is rather easy to apply coloring according to that criteria. But without it, it is a completely different story (in hindsight we can see that easily, but in run time that is quite difficult - if not impossible)

So the question is obvious : what criteria you have in mind (that is quantifiable in mathematical ways) could be used for ranging market determination?

hanic:
Hi,

Can someone please make this alert.

Condition:

When current finished candle engulf last 3 bar body , i need an alert. I've checked ohlc swing indicator, but they're not what i want.

Any help will be appreciated.

hanic

One bars engulfing alert indicator can be downloaded from here : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Engulfing Bar Alert.mq4

mladen:
hanic One bars engulfing alert indicator can be downloaded from here : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Engulfing Bar Alert.mq4

Hi sir,

I already do have engulfing indicator, but it's significating engulfing. lot of difference. In this it engulf last three candle previous body candle. i even posted pic. If you can help it i appreciate it.

I don't know , why people are neglecting me?

hanic:
Hi sir,

I already do have engulfing indicator, but it's significating engulfing. lot of difference. In this it engulf last three candle previous body candle. i even posted pic. If you can help it i appreciate it.

I don't know , why people are neglecting me?

In order that you do not feel "neglected"

Here is an indicator that can find that type of engulfing for any number of bars you wish (you set it up) : hanic.ex4

Parameters are self explanatory. Since it can use either body or high/low for comparison, only one color used (when the engulfing for the desired number of bars is found). Happy trading ...

Files:
hanic.gif  73 kb
hanic.ex4  12 kb

Hello Sir,

Could you please help to make this ea work for nmc and 5 digit account?

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Files:

mladen:
In order that you do not feel "neglected"

Here is an indicator that can find that type of engulfing for any number of bars you wish (you set it up) : hanic.ex4

Parameters are self explanatory. Since it can use either body or high/low for comparison, only one color used (when the engulfing for the desired number of bars is found). Happy trading ...

Hi sir,

I'm very grateful to you, you're just genius person. I just wonder how've you done that? but i don't wanna disturb, just wanna say thank you

Happy trading because of you

Just great

Tried to make the indicator shows the balance in the form of a line, when called from the strategy tester.

The indicator on each bar opens a new window.

The line is not visible.

Actually need an indicator showing the line of the account balance, when called from the strategy tester.

Tell me, how to do?

Or maybe there is a ready solution?

indicator code:

#property indicator_separate_window

#property indicator_buffers 1

#property indicator_color1 Blue

extern double r=1.0;

double balance[];

int init()

{

IndicatorDigits( 2 );

SetIndexStyle( 0, DRAW_LINE );