What do you think of the EA's performance from the real world? - page 16

goldtrader >> :

And we can see :)

The 3rd line from the top in the middle on the screenshot.

I am referring to the equity dynamics. This screen may be provided at a moment close to the balance. There can be huge declines of equity in relation to the balance while losing trades are hanging, but the balance line looks great!

Why does Skymaster post information here for monitoring but now won't....

1Rakso >> :

the latest version is discussed here

http://xronikas.biz/forum/11-47-1

I don't think you came up with a better one than he did.

it's a good advisor, but it leaks once every 3 months...

Advice to the author, take the dough off))))

kosa >> :

Good Expert Advisor, but it blows up once in 3 months...

>> advice to the author, take the money))))

Yeah that's what they say to do!!!!

Hello! Sorry for the intrusion in your thread, but please help me, you are the knowledgeable programmers here. How do I disable trades which my EA has already started? I.e., I don't want to disable my Expert Advisor, but I want to fix deals that it already started and only then disable them. I set a profit of 10 points but it is not closed even at 100... I don't know what to do. I think it is not working properly. I'm sorry for being a nerd, but what to do... Thank you all so much in advance for your help.

lorrainne >> :
Hi! Sorry to intrude on your thread, but would you be kind enough to help me, you are the knowledgeable programmers here. How do I disable trades which my EA has already started? I.e., I don't want to disable my Expert Advisor, but I want to fix deals that it already started and only then disable them. I set a profit of 10 points but it is not closing at 100... I don't know what to do. I think it is not working properly. I'm sorry for being a nerd, but what to do... Thank you all so much in advance for your help.

Most likely it really isn't working properly.) I need the EA code...

Infinity >> :

Most likely, it really does not work correctly ) I need EA code.

Thank you very much for your reply, but if I have two trades open at the moment, can I close them now at the current price? Or is it impossible to do that? I want to close these two trades and delete this EA before it gets worse... Can you please tell me how to close my deals at the current price? Tell me, can't you switch the EA off at night? I mean the computer should be on for 5 days in a row? Thank you for all your help.

Oops, sorry, did you say show the code? Can I put it in here? Will you really look at it?

Rayder69 >> :

I mean the dynamics of equity. This screenshot may be provided at a moment that is close to the balance. There may be huge declines of equity as compared to the balance, while the losing trades are hung up, and the balance line looks good!

Speaking of equity! I tested an EA about half a year ago that went up from 50 000 to 8 000 000 in 5 months. The trades with one minimal lot (0.01) were fixed. Its balance has become negative up to 1.5 million. After 8.5 million it has surely lost its value. The essence of the Expert Advisor was the following: it stupidly set two opposite orders at a certain period of time (for example an hour) with a stop of 20 points and profit without a stop. Because of this, the price movement has eaten up losses and the balance has gone down but there were orders where the stop loss was not caught by the price and the market went in its direction, the number of orders increased and they added up and the equity grew. The matter is that the EA has been tested in the calm pre-crisis market when the price was not jumping like a bull. :))

lorrainne >> :

Thank you very much for your answer, but if I have two trades open at the moment, can I close them now at the current price? Or is it impossible to do that? I want to close these two trades and delete this EA before it gets worse... Can you please advise how to close deals at the current price? Tell me, can't you switch the EA off at night? I mean the computer should be on for 5 days in a row? Thank you for your help.

Oops, sorry, did you say to show you the code? Is this where you put it? Will you really look at it?

It feels like a girl and a blonde is hiding under the nickname.

HIDDEN >> :

It feels like a girl and a blonde hiding under the nickname.

So the nickname is female - Lorraine. Larissa, I guess.

Reason: