Coding help - page 137

Mastercash:
Can Someone Help Me Out.

My client want to protect his indy(not EA) before he sell it out.He want me to put a security code on the indy so that when it is install in the MT4 chart and the chart is run,a user license key form will come out and the indicator will not be able to run, the C++ dll will auto check the remote mysql server to see if the user is authorized to use the indy or not, if the user is authorized,the indy will start runinning, if not,a user registration form will come up on the MT4 chart, and the user will be able to summit his/her details to the database and request for the license.

I need someone to help me out with the C++ dll code to create the license form and the registration form,and the string that will connect to the remote mysql server and request for the client detail.And output back to the MT4 chart the results of the remote mysql search.

You already have solutions made exactly like you are describing. They are commercial though

mladen:
You already have solutions made exactly like you are describing. They are commercial though

Yes,mladen...but I need someone to help me out with the C++ dll code to create the license form and the registration form,and the string that will connect to the remote mysql server and request for the client detail.And output back to the MT4 chart the results of the remote mysql search.I need help, this dll issue is really driving me .....can one use VB.net

Mastercash:
Yes,mladen...but I need someone to help me out with the C++ dll code to create the license form and the registration form,and the string that will connect to the remote mysql server and request for the client detail.And output back to the MT4 chart the results of the remote mysql search.I need help, this dll issue is really driving me .....can one use VB.net

I doubt that you will find collaborators for such a project easy

It is a multi year project, with a demand to highly specialized and capable coders which are unlikely to share knowledge and details for a project like that if they are no handsomely payed for it

mladen:
I doubt that you will find collaborators for such a project easy It is a multi year project, with a demand to highly specialized and capable coders which are unlikely to share knowledge and details for a project like that if they are no handsomely payed for it

gush!.....It is not about paying for the programmer, it is the risk of exposing the file to the third party.......Mladen, we should be able to do this.....why can we open a new thread on this topic and see if we can get someone that can be training traders on dll programming for MT4 or MT5,traders need it? tx for your response....

Mastercash:
gush!.....It is not about paying for the programmer, it is the risk of exposing the file to the third party.......Mladen, we should be able to do this.....why can we open a new thread on this topic and see if we can get someone that can be training traders on dll programming for MT4 or MT5,traders need it? tx for your response....

A thread that is dealing with dll coding for metatrader already exists and you can find quite a few tips already in it. The thread is here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174921

Hello expert coders and programmers. I need some help. How to code in order to avoid overlapping? For example you have two indicators that have comments on the left top. Since they have comments on the same place, one takes over the other but you want to see both comments from the indicators. Simply ask, how to move comments to avoid overlapping? Thank you.

RyuShin:
Hello expert coders and programmers. I need some help. How to code in order to avoid overlapping? For example you have two indicators that have comments on the left top. Since they have comments on the same place, one takes over the other but you want to see both comments from the indicators. Simply ask, how to move comments to avoid overlapping? Thank you.

RyuShin

Add an Y coordinate too and set the OBJPROP_YDISTANCE of the labels so that they are different (that will move labels on a vertical axis). But you have to use objects (labels) for that. You can not do that using Comment() function.

mladen:
RyuShin Add an Y coordinate too and set the OBJPROP_YDISTANCE of the labels so that they are different (that will move labels on a vertical axis). But you have to use objects (labels) for that. You can not do that using Comment() function.

Thank you so much mladen. I'm not a coder nor programmer so I don't know where to add OBJPROP_YDISTANCE. Here's a code I have. //---- Calculate Pivots Comment("\nYesterday quotations:\nH ",yesterday_high,"\nL ",yesterday_low, "\nC ",yesterday_close); double R = yesterday_high - yesterday_low;//range double p = (yesterday_high + yesterday_low + yesterday_close)/3;// Standard Pivot

RyuShin:
Thank you so much mladen. I'm not a coder nor programmer so I don't know where to add OBJPROP_YDISTANCE. Here's a code I have. //---- Calculate Pivots Comment("\nYesterday quotations:\nH ",yesterday_high,"\nL ",yesterday_low, "\nC ",yesterday_close); double R = yesterday_high - yesterday_low;//range double p = (yesterday_high + yesterday_low + yesterday_close)/3;// Standard Pivot

RyuShin

You can not use that code for that

The problem is that when Comment() function is used, only the last comment (from the last indicator, script or EA) will be displayed on chart. Comment function does not allow multiple comments on chart

You must use objects for showing that information but that single line of comment would take much more coding using objects then when Comment() function is used

mladen:
RyuShin You can not use that code for that The problem is that when Comment() function is used, only the last comment (from the last indicator, script or EA) will be displayed on chart. Comment function does not allow multiple comments on chart You must use objects for showing that information but that single line of comment would take much more coding using objects then when Comment() function is used

Okay I understand now. Thank you. Here's another question, is it possible to code X Y of texts so that they don't move? Maybe using OBJPROP_XDISTANCE and OBJPROP_YDISTANCE?

Files:
usdjpyh4_1.png  42 kb
usdjpyh4-2.png  42 kb
Reason: