Coding help - page 617

Привет уважаемые коллеги трейдеры пишу вам с Сибири с Иркутска , прошу помочь мне с индикатором, сам индикатор выдает запаздывающий сигнал, когда движение уже прошло на половину, не поможете решить данную проблему, если не затруднит еще просьба сделать оповещение и добавить на каком инструменте , валютной паре происходит сигнал, а то отображает только уровни. Заранее спасибо, надеюсь вы мне поможете !!

Dear colleagues, dear traders look to you to Siberia in Irkutsk, please help me with the indicator, the indicator itself produces the delayed signal when the motion has already passed the half, it will not help solve the problem, if not more difficult, and please add a warning tool , the currency pair signal occurs, and it shows only the levels. Thanks in advance, I hope you can help me !!

Files:
gold999b.ex4  31 kb
image_199357.jpg  279 kb

artemiy009:
GOLD999B.ex4

artemiy009

ex4 files can not be changed. If you have the original mql source, please post that so that it can be worked on

THV4 Coral T@H (e3).mq4 THV4 Coral T@H (e3).ex4 Please add allert (email, sound, notification) when price cross line (closed candles). When price ir bellow line, line colour is red, when over, then green. Thank you.

Files:

Deleted...

mladen:

artemiy009

ex4 files can not be changed. If you have the original mql source, please post that so that it can be worked on

Here a programmer, found the spruce fir trees in the network, and then shared their European friends, hoping to get !!!

Files:
gold999b-.mq4  25 kb

artemiy009:

Here a programmer, found the spruce fir trees in the network, and then shared their European friends, hoping to get !!!

artemiy009

Sorry, but that is a decompiled mq4 file

Dear mladen is this indicator is same as regular rsi filter ( i am confusion regarding the repainting issue also ) in live the bars are not disappearing but once restart few bars missing ......please help me

Files:

shiva12:
Dear mladen is this indicator is same as regular rsi filter ( i am confusion regarding the repainting issue also ) in live the bars are not disappearing but once restart few bars missing ......please help me

shiva12

Sorry, but without the source I can not tell what is wrong with it and what should be done in order to correct it

Dear mrtools

Dear mladen

When you have time, can you please have a look at these mogelf bands.

The alerts are somehow strange... if you have the indi on M1 Chart for instance... all minute comes a alert. When price break down, alert tells breakout up.

I would like to have a alert when the middle line is touched and a alert when one of the bands is touched. Would this be possible and could you make this?

Thank you very much...

Kind regards

Nicole

Reason: