Can I draw on both chart window and separate window at the same time?

Hi all

As above, Can I draw on both chart window and separate window at the same time? 

for example, if I want to draw my customer indicator on separate window, and also draw arrow on chart window to show buy/sell point, how to do it please? 

luckyvictor:

Hi all

As above, Can I draw on both chart window and separate window at the same time? 

for example, if I want to draw my customer indicator on separate window, and also draw arrow on chart window to show buy/sell point, how to do it please? 

You can draw Objects in the other window.

if I want to draw

1. Buy/Sell or Up/Down arrow on Chart window

2. Moving average on Chart window

3. my customer indicator on separate window

Then which one would you say to use object to draw? I am struggling because moving average is a line (but not horizontal or trend line) on chart window, my customer indicator is also a line (but not horizontal or trend line) on separate window

Use ChartIndicatorAdd/Delete or the CChart functions for the MA, draw your indicator in a separate window and plot the arrows as objects wherever you want.

luckyvictor:

if I want to draw

1. Buy/Sell or Up/Down arrow on Chart window

2. Moving average on Chart window

3. my customer indicator on separate window

Then which one would you say to use object to draw? I am struggling because moving average is a line (but not horizontal or trend line) on chart window, my customer indicator is also a line (but not horizontal or trend line) on separate window

Simply put an MA on the chart for visual purposes, you can still calculate MA values in your indicator without it actually being on the chart .

kypa:
Use ChartIndicatorAdd/Delete or the CChart functions for the MA, draw your indicator in a separate window and plot the arrows as objects wherever you want.

Is there one for Mql4 please?

Reason: