Coding help - page 518

baalaa84:
Oh, now i understood mladen. Thanks again. i will stop using solar wind joy. Then suggest me some trustworthy trading setups for commodity base metals please..

Sorry

I never traded neither commodities nor metals - anything I say would not be based on real trading experience

Thanks for reply mladen. i understand what you are coming to say.

Hi Guy.

Just picking your brains if you will allow.

I have a script 'Period converter' just the standard one that comes with Metatrader.

I have it running on up to ten charts, & it's getting very annoying having to reload every time I open Metatrader.

Is there a way I can 'Stick' it to a chart, so that it is there when I open it next time?

I really wish Metatrader would come up wiith a more comprehensive Time Frame selection!

Jeeves:
Hi Guy.

Just picking your brains if you will allow.

I have a script 'Period converter' just the standard one that comes with Metatrader.

I have it running on up to ten charts, & it's getting very annoying having to reload every time I open Metatrader.

Is there a way I can 'Stick' it to a chart, so that it is there when I open it next time?

I really wish Metatrader would come up wiith a more comprehensive Time Frame selection!

It should be converted to to EA or better yet to indicator (that way it would allow an EA ro be attached to the chart where the period converted is working and would allow multiple instances to be attached to the same chart)

Jeeves:
Hi Guy.

I'm not sure if this is possible, but if anyone can do it, it will be you.

Could you code the attached indicator so that it displays as histograms along the bottom of the chart?

I'm a born & breed Histogram man!

Have a great week-end

Not working in my MT4..Any one if have same issue....

naikvijays:
Not working in my MT4..Any one if have same issue....

This is what it shows without any change of code :

Files:
code.gif  62 kb

hello,

I have a request :P could someone modify indicator posted below to draw lines only on the main chart - without drawing them in the windows below? I'm talking about something like here: http://i.imgur.com/PJAlwBh.png

thank you very much

Files:
session.mq4  7 kb

freakout:
hello,

I have a request :P could someone modify indicator posted below to draw lines only on the main chart - without drawing them in the windows below? I'm talking about something like here: http://i.imgur.com/PJAlwBh.png

thank you very much

You can not limit vertical line to main chart only

nbtrading:
You can not limit vertical line to main chart only

but it works - you can see this on the screen that I've posted in the previous post

freakout:
but it works - you can see this on the screen that I've posted in the previous post

That can be done if vertical lines are changed to trend lines. Otherwise, vertical line created in the main chart will always go through the whole chart - main and sub-window

Reason: