Coding help - page 415

cja:
Is it possible to have a drop-down list that automatically picks up all the currency pairs from the Market watch and can be accessed through an input? I have tried everything in my arsenal but no joy to be had on this front.

cja

Drop-down lists in options are compile time generated, which means that they can not be changed in run time (and you need a run time change)

mladen:
If you use that property it will automatically open a new subwindow (no need for any additional code)

I need open automatically 2 new subwindows with inserting one indicator, is it possible?

Thank you..

mladen:
Mastercash You can use WindowPriceMax() and WindowPriceMin() functions for that

miro1360:
I need open automatically 2 new subwindows with inserting one indicator, is it possible?

No, it is not possible

Hello.

I am needing help with this indicator. If it can have an external string "objects identifier" added please. I don't know how to do because init deinit is already used by other objects

Thank you greatly your help.

Jeff

Files:

JeffH:
Hello.

I am needing help with this indicator. If it can have an external string "objects identifier" added please. I don't know how to do because init deinit is already used by other objects

Thank you greatly your help.

Jeff

Jeff

Try out this version : autotrendlinien_v4.01.mq4

mladen:
Jeff Try out this version : autotrendlinien_v4.01.mq4

Thank you Mr. Mladen for your help this indicator.

Kindest regards, Jeff

Hi Mr. Mladen,

I am testing the indicator and the lines are vanishing on my chart. Are they working on your chart?

Jeff

Hi!

How to create two buffers in the indicator «MoonPhases.mq4»?

1. Every day, when the moon is growing to add one, starting from scratch(New moon)

Every day, when the moon falls to subtract one, starting from scratch (full moon)

2. Create a display in the data window when the new moon +1, full moon -1.

The indicator is taken from here(post #605):

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178842

JeffH:
Hi Mr. Mladen,

I am testing the indicator and the lines are vanishing on my chart. Are they working on your chart?

Jeff

Jeff

Set the value of UniqueID parameter of each new instance to unique value. Otherwise you will see only lines of the last attached instance

Reason: