Coding help - page 418

Hi Mladen,

I would like to plot the following indicator multi time in the same chart...can you add "magic number" to do that?

thank's in advance

Hi guys!

i hope that there is someone out there that can help me figure it out why this indi wont work as it should...im trying to understand why if i loop backward it give me a zero divide error and if i loop forward it wont update.. maybe im missing something.. can someone give it a look please? further info on indi logic will be provided upon request! ;-)

Thanks in advance!

georoc.mq4

Files:
georoc.mq4  10 kb

airquest:
Thank you Mladen, have you any idea about the URLDownloadToFileW()issue explained in the quote above (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174385/page278) ? Thanks.

Try using DeleteUrlCacheEntry() before the call to URLDownloadToFileW()

The declaration :

#import "wininet.dll"

int DeleteUrlCacheEntry(string fileName);

#import

PS: there are also two flavors : ANSI (DeleteUrlCacheEntryA()) and unicode (DeleteUrlCacheEntryW())

carbonmimetic:
Hi Mladen,

I would like to plot the following indicator multi time in the same chart...can you add "magic number" to do that?

thank's in advance

carbonmimetic

Try out this version : sq9_sub_hourly_price_levels_v2.01.mq4

AtApi:
Hi guys!

i hope that there is someone out there that can help me figure it out why this indi wont work as it should...im trying to understand why if i loop backward it give me a zero divide error and if i loop forward it wont update.. maybe im missing something.. can someone give it a look please? further info on indi logic will be provided upon request! ;-)

Thanks in advance!

georoc.mq4

Nevermind i have fixed it !!

Hi Mladen! This indicator is not updated, you can fix it?

Files:

v2812:
Hi Mladen! This indicator is not updated, you can fix it?

Try it out now : renko_indicator_1.01.mq4

Files:

Perfect!!!!)))) Thank you very much! You are the best !!!)))

Did indicator based on the data file.

Daily data file.

The indicator shows correct.

But, if the indicator with the Advisor, a comment "Error when opening the file file.csv"

Visually when you run the tester indicator appears.

Log readings incorrect.

The file is in the folder MQL/file and tester/file.

Check on daily chart.

P.S. My post was gone. Therefore duplicated. My messages, can anybody see?

Files:
file.rar  8 kb
test.mq4  4 kb

QuantF:
Did indicator based on the data file.

Daily data file.

The indicator shows correct.

But, if the indicator with the Advisor, a comment "Error when opening the file file.csv"

Visually when you run the tester indicator appears.

Log readings incorrect.

The file is in the folder MQL/file and tester/file.

Check on daily chart.

P.S. My post was gone. Therefore duplicated. My messages, can anybody see?

Try it out now (but I am not sure that the change made will help - in any case it cleans one possible problem when the file is left open after the loop if the condition is met - in which case the same file could be opened over and over without being closed) : test_1.mq4

Files:
test_1.mq4  4 kb
Reason: