Coding help - page 360

apprentice coder:
Is there an example of such a sorting function?

apprentice coder

Here is an indicator that has such a sorting procedure (it is sorting 2 dimensional array) : spearman_rank_correlation_nmc.mq4

mladen:
apprentice coder Here is an indicator that has such a sorting procedure (it is sorting 2 dimensional array) : spearman_rank_correlation_nmc.mq4

Great. Thanks

apprentice coder:
Great. Thanks

You can make that sort routine even simpler (since that one is used for raking and sorting in the same time)

mladen:
You can make that sort routine even simpler (since that one is used for raking and sorting in the same time)

Yes, I have seen that already

Hi all,

how can is send an URL-String like this:

http://localhost:45000/trading/client/dotrade/123456/EURUSD/1/BUY/101960/SR-7/1

with mq4?

thanks for your help

Thomas

thomasblaesi:
Hi all,

how can is send an URL-String like this:

http://localhost:45000/trading/client/dotrade/123456/EURUSD/1/BUY/101960/SR-7/1

with mq4?

thanks for your help

Thomas

You have to use windows API functions for that

mladen:
You have to use windows API functions for that

can you tell me wich one, pls ?

Thanks

Thomas

thomasblaesi:
can you tell me wich one, pls ?

Thanks

Thomas

As far as I see "localhost:45000" is related to databases (oracle, mysql, ...) You will have to get the API documentation of the database (if that is what you are trying to access) that needs to be accessed

mladen:
As far as I see "localhost:45000" is related to databases (oracle, mysql, ...) You will have to get the API documentation of the database (if that is what you are trying to access) that needs to be accessed

Normaly i can send this URL with a normal Browser.

I think der is no special API for this. The DLL shoud do the same as an Standard-Browser.

Thx

Thomas

thomasblaesi:
Normaly i can send this URL with a normal Browser.

I think der is no special API for this. The DLL shoud do the same as an Standard-Browser.

Thx

Thomas

"localhost" in that part is an IP 127.0.0.1.

That IP is not an internet IP : it is your own machine (IP 127.0.0.1 is always your own machine) and that port (45000) is (probably) created by some software on your local machine. Using metatrader ex4 as a browser, regardless of the dll used from the code, is not possible

Reason: