Coding help - page 177

Coding Help Required on Breakout EA

Hi,

this EA is Very Good- i set parameter as 2 pips TP.

i want to add an option of 2 Time settings for trade in same day

and

Trailing Stop - where i can trail profit by pips as .....trailing stoploss adjusted by every 1 pips.

e-daycandlebreakout.mq4

Files:

Cycle Identifier

Good afternoon codemeister Mladen, long time no see you I started messing up with coding again and I need little help from you. Can you fix attached indicator to work in MTF mode.

Thank you in advance,

Always grateful,

alToronto

Files:

altoronto:
Good afternoon codemeister Mladen, long time no see you I started messing up with coding again and I need little help from you. Can you fix attached indicator to work in MTF mode.

Thank you in advance,

Always grateful,

alToronto

altoronto

Here you go

I guess there is no need to tell the rest (about repainting)

regards

Of course not, don't worry about that. Thanks for heads up

good morning, have a couple of inds needs fixing or explaining:

This Forecast Oscillator, one of the lines jumps/kinks about 40 bars back, even if when first loaded its okay then it will kink after some time. (Also I would like to know is is very CPU heavy or slowing MT4?)

Other is HiLi Act Next profi5 - I came back to this one because it does not show the vertical sections at the 'crossover' unlike the usual Gann hilo, but it seems to have some alert function, in russian I cannot understand, which goes off madly repeating every time timframe is too high and with another option is "use full tf" that i also cannot understand! Sorry if this is some known bug as I think this indi very old! i would like to use in any tf.

best regards,

zigflip:

This Forecast Oscillator, one of the lines jumps/kinks about 40 bars back, even if when first loaded its okay then it will kink after some time. (Also I would like to know is is very CPU heavy or slowing MT4?)

Other is HiLi Act Next profi5 - I came back to this one because it does not show the vertical sections at the 'crossover' unlike the usual Gann hilo, but it seems to have some alert function, in russian I cannot understand, which goes off madly repeating every time timframe is too high and with another option is "use full tf" that i also cannot understand! Sorry if this is some known bug as I think this indi very old! i would like to use in any tf.

best regards,

This is correct (non-repainting) forecast oscillator. Signals are posted one bar back (on a closed bar)

zigflip:

best regards,

Changed the Russian text to English for HiLo_Act_Next indicator

Has anyone tried to code this system (see attachment)? Likewise, if anyone has given it a shot in a Demo or even Real account, it would be interesting to know his or her feedback. Thanks in advance.

Files:

Aima Saiko:
Has anyone tried to code this system (see attachment)? Likewise, if anyone has given it a shot in a Demo or even Real account, it would be interesting to know his or her feedback. Thanks in advance.

Aima Saiko, there is a thread here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178702 not sure if its the same

Thanks a lot, Mr. Tools. I believe it is, although with some changes and improvements.

Reason: